As good as the staff was last year... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

As good as the staff was last year...

Reps homebase Long Island

Goes around calling peeps y'all

Smh
Living in the South now, but to be honest, since H0T Takes are may or may not be valid after a 1-2 start... Y’all needs to be said in all of America.

Youse guys sounds uneducated and ridiculous.

You guys sounds like Sloth from The Goonies.

You’re also assuming gender, which in parts of the NE is very much forbidden.

Just say y’all... it rolls off the tongue and you’re not an uneducated, bigoted Soprano’s wannabe.

Syracuse has a Chick Fil A now. You can say y’all.

Living in the South now, but to be honest, since H0T Takes are may or may not be valid after a 1-2 start... Y’all needs to be said in all of America.

Just say y’all... it rolls off the tongue and you’re not an uneducated, bigoted Soprano’s wannabe.

I’ve found that women, especially those below a certain age, don’t mind being addressed as “you guys.”

I think they might actually be more offended by “you gals.”

How about “you all”?

Opinions y’all hold of the poster aside.. There’s some valid points made.

There are some valid points but when he has to be practically dragged kicking and screaming into posting anything positive even during our best season in decades last year... well people develop their own credibility.

Seems like as good a place to say this as anywhere. I hate hate hate the idea of a Chick Fil A in a small airport, like, say, Albany.

Having an eatery that isn't open on Sundays just doesn't seem like it matches up well with airport travel. Especially in an airport without a lot of other options.

Only impacts me once each July so I'll survive, but I thank you for listening.

Seems like as good a place to say this as anywhere. I hate hate hate the idea of a Chick Fil A in a small airport, like, say, Albany.

Having an eatery that isn't open on Sundays just doesn't seem like it matches up well with airport travel. Especially in an airport without a lot of other options.

Only impacts me once each July so I'll survive, but I thank you for listening.
It is frustrating, but their sandwiches are the bomb. Fixin' ta eat one right now.

"Save your Confederate money boys, the South shall rise again."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom