Ask a Michigan fan anything | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ask a Michigan fan anything

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
And does Beilein still break out the1-3-1?

Just rewatched IU game... Yogi actually penetrated to the foul line pretty easily, but totally inept once there... Interested to know how many points you guys think Trey scores tomorrow. I think he probably gets around 18... So that's 18 more point our offense needs to come up with compared to the IU game...

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
And does Beilein still break out the1-3-1?
Very rarely does he break it out. You might see him use it after timeouts to wreck set plays designed for man-to-man defense. Maybe once or twice tomorrw.

Just rewatched IU game... Yogi actually penetrated to the foul line pretty easily, but totally inept once there... Interested to know how many points you guys think Trey scores tomorrow. I think he probably gets around 18... So that's 18 more point our offense needs to come up with compared to the IU game...
Around 20. His efficiency on those twenty points will be very important. If Michigan's behind late, Trey has a tendency to play hero-ball and just chuck up long step-backs.

No need to chase around here, fellas.

I seemingly have an unlimited amount of likes to give out.
Oops, oh there goes one. And another. And there.
And you were there. And you were there.

If Trey gets 20points distributed evenly throughout the game, and not just garbage points late, I think we'll be in trouble... I think we need to hold him to something like 12points...

If Trey gets 20points distributed evenly throughout the game, and not just garbage points late, I think we'll be in trouble... I think we need to hold him to something like 12points...
It's a guarantee he puts up 20 shots, so 12 points on 20 shots would be a good sign for Cuse.

So you think your point guard will take almost half of your team's shot attempts? Advantage Syracuse. ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom