Ask a Michigan fan anything | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ask a Michigan fan anything

If we win, do we get to retroactively claim Jalen Rose as our own since he grew up a Syracuse fan and calls Derrick Coleman his "big brother" and Dave Bing his "mentor"?
i dont want that scrub.

Dude's a terrible commentator. Have him.
I actually like Jalen. Dude is hilarious and tells great stories, commentary aside.

That said...

We'll play for Kate Upton instead. We win, she's ours. BOOM. Stakes higher than the national title right there.

I actually like Jalen. Dude is hilarious and tells great stories, commentary aside.

That said...

We'll play for Kate Upton instead. We win, she's ours. BOOM. Stakes higher than the national title right there.
Hah. You can have her too. She's a bit too pale for my taste.

Not anything. But you get the picture. :)

I've followed Michigan basketball very closely for a long time. I have some technical knowledge of Michigan's offense and defense and am more than willing to answer any questions you guys have.

A lot of everything's been answered already because of all the articles and reports on tomorrow's game, but I'm here to fill the gaps.
Beyond technical knowledge, do you have sexual knowledge?

It'll be Stauskas on CJ and Hardaway on MCW. One thing I noticed, which might be false, is that MCW has a shaky handle. If Burke find success in pressing him in the halfcourt on defense, it'll probably be Burke and an incredibly soft hedge from the screen-man's defender. Stauskas will struggle against CJ. It wouldn't surprise me to see G-Rob get on CJ if Stauskas gets burnt repeatedly and a second big coming in to check Southerland.

McGary has a pretty good face-up jumper and reads defenses well. He hasn't used it all that much, but he's a very underrated jumpshooter. Slightly less efficient than Dieng for Louisville on a PPS basis.

If you have G-Rob on your side, you don't stand a chance. I thought the Rich Rod era taught you guys that.

If you have G-Rob on your side, you don't stand a chance. I thought the Rich Rod era taught you guys that.
Hahaha. I was waiting for someone to mention that. Definitely not planned. Did you guys hear about the stuffed animal sideline stuff he did his last year at Michigan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom