assuming HCDM takes the Wisky job who is next? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

assuming HCDM takes the Wisky job who is next?

the word "sc6ut" is intentionally mispelled...fix it in your browser. You know that "ri6als and sc6ut" are dirty words here.
Thx same thread i have been reading.

Id look at Gary Anderson from Utah state, or someone from inside like Shafer. Maybe see if we could grab an up and comer.
Gold Star. Twenty something post and you are the first to actually answer the question.

Gold Star. Twenty something post and you are the first to actually answer the question.
Not a big poster, but I read almost everything on here

Never mind, just realized that I actually answered your question and didn't bitch about everything else

A NetJets left SYR to Madison, WI this morning...ok a coincidence

For those unfamiliar with NetJets they are contracted (for hire) business jets used to move around executives on short notice.

A Wisconsin thread talking about Marrone in the the Top 3 makes you take notice

This bears watching.

http://mbd.sc6ut.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2560&t=11048714&p=1
Good God, that thread. Of course everyone knows that only college football coaches use NetJets... :rolleyes:

Who would we hire? Would we give Shafer the job and keep the staff intact? Do we go college or pro?

What's the sound of one hand clapping? Enlightenment, don't know what it is...

Who is stronger, Mighty Mouse or Superman?

Who likes pizza? (raise your hand)

Assuming HCDM does leave someday, I think Brandon Reddish will be ready for the job.

A NetJets left SYR to Madison, WI this morning...ok a coincidence

For those unfamiliar with NetJets they are contracted (for hire) business jets used to move around executives on short notice.

A Wisconsin thread talking about Marrone in the the Top 3 makes you take notice

This bears watching.

http://mbd.sc6ut.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2560&t=11048714&p=1

Mark, the only problem with the whole theory is that HCDM and Adkins were doing in home visits in California on Monday with our new JUCO commits. So he would have had to hop on a redeye back to NY Monday night, catch a flight back to Syracuse and thennnnnnn jump on a NetJet to Madison WI...

Yep makes total sense to me :crazy:

Mark, the only problem with the whole theory is that HCDM and Adkins were doing in home visits in California on Monday with our new JUCO commits. So he would have had to hop on a redeye back to NY Monday night, catch a flight back to Syracuse and thennnnnnn jump on a NetJet to Madison WI...

Yep makes total sense to me :crazy:

I trust you...<thanks as I look skyward>. As I said it should be watched...

Me feels better now.

Of course maybe it really was TGD flying to Wisky to tell Barry Alvarez the dish on Rutgers. :)

Wow it is just a question. Doug will leave someday. Who would we pick. If i had the choice i would make a retro move and hire from within. I would give Shafer a 4 year contract and give him the budget to keep his key assistants. Shafer would act as head coach and possibly DC the first year providing us with the money to retain staff and opening up space for a dedicated specials coach. Going outside at this late point would be difficult and we might end up with a situation like the one that brought us the plague.
I agree wat a stupid thread, until he actually might be leaving i dont wanna think bout it

Maybe Wisconsin is interested in Scott Shafer? He could be in line for a head coaching job and Wisconsin isn't afraid to promote coordinators.

Unless we promoted from within it would probably go through a committee again.

I would still consider Al Golden for the position.

Who is stronger, Mighty Mouse or Superman?

This guy:

images

One more thought. The University of Wisconsin - Madison is also in the middle of hiring a new Chancellor. Maybe they interviewed Nancy Cantor. She's out at Syracuse so she needs a job, she's been a Big 10 Chancellor before and she would surely take a private jet direct to Madison.

Per a chancellor search article i read:

"The search timetable calls for the committee to identify at least five qualified candidates in February 2013."

Maybe Wisconsin is interested in Scott Shafer? He could be in line for a head coaching job and Wisconsin isn't afraid to promote coordinators.

I have a feeling Wisconsin isn't going to be afraid to demote an Athletic Director for the job.

Who would we hire? Would we give Shafer the job and keep the staff intact? Do we go college or pro?

no ill coach the team...no worries...i come at a discount.lol

lane kiffin after he gets axed from usc
or

al golden
how about hackett? since dm isnt leaving anytime soon

Wishful thinking.

1st time or second because the 1st time he was the only choice as we cant have sarah palin making decisions on the us

One more thought. The University of Wisconsin - Madison is also in the middle of hiring a new Chancellor. Maybe they interviewed Nancy Cantor. She's out at Syracuse so she needs a job, she's been a Big 10 Chancellor before and she would surely take a private jet direct to Madison.

Per a chancellor search article i read:

"The search timetable calls for the committee to identify at least five qualified candidates in February 2013."

Cantor, TGD and Marrone all to Wisky?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom