ASU | Syracusefan.com

ASU

Shannon Evans is legit.

Yeah didn’t want to have to face a TCU or Kansas St. but first ASU

Very tough draw the first and potential next game. That’s a given. New season. A change to prove themselves even more when it has already been a W.

Very tough draw the first and potential next game. That’s a given. New season. A change to prove themselves even more when it has already been a W.
I just looked at the ASU stats. It seems they have 4 pretty good 3 pt shooters. Not great but very good. Is that what you have seen watching them?

Who is going to dayton?

I have jury duty this week. Any ideas about how I can get out of it? I have a very high juror number #600+ and wasn't called tomorrow.

I live 15 minutes from Dayton, work with a bunch of local college sports teams and players, and have been offered tickets already for the Dayton play in game... IT’S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. LET’S GOOOOOO!!!

Do we get a Friday game after?

yes id think at night

easy, just say you cannot be unbias since you believe defendants are always guilty

So I'd have to be selected for Tuesday, and then attend and say that, unless you're saying I should blow off Wednesday completely, which doesn't seem wise.

I just looked at the ASU stats. It seems they have 4 pretty good 3 pt shooters. Not great but very good. Is that what you have seen watching them?

I’ll do a breakdown of them later. They sort of remind me of NC ST with their guards and ability to create and set up shots for themselves and others. Really small team. Unfortunately we don’t really go inside or post up. Romello White is a good under the radar frosh who is a PF/C for them like the way Lydon played on D. Frank and Tyus MUST be on their A-games. Might be hard to drive around these guys too. They definitely have the firepower to really assault us badly but this zone of ours should slow them down and create problems. Can’t have bad Frank on offense or we could get blown out of the building, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom