ASU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ASU

I’ll do a breakdown of them later. They sort of remind me of NC ST with their guards and ability to create and set up shots for themselves and others. Really small team. Unfortunately we don’t really go inside or post up. Romello White is a good under the radar frosh who is a PF/C for them like the way Lydon played on D. Frank and Tyus MUST be on their A-games. Might be hard to drive around these guys too.
I would think we should clean up the offensive glass

Who is going to dayton?
xT9DPFPfULYJHHrqN2.gif

ASU should be much more like facing Va Tech or BC given their stable of guards and smaller front court. Matchup actually could work out for us as long as we rebound. Have to expect we give up 9-12 3s. If we rebound well and take advantage of their softer defense and our size, we can get it done.

I’ll do a breakdown of them later. They sort of remind me of NC ST with their guards and ability to create and set up shots for themselves and others. Really small team. Unfortunately we don’t really go inside or post up. Romello White is a good under the radar frosh who is a PF/C for them like the way Lydon played on D. Frank and Tyus MUST be on their A-games. Might be hard to drive around these guys too. They definitely have the firepower to really assault us badly but this zone of ours should slow them down and create problems. Can’t have bad Frank on offense or we could get blown out of the building, IMO.
Marek and PC Part 2?

easy, just say you cannot be unbias since you believe defendants are always guilty

You’ve got to be more nuanced than that. Judges spot that a mile away.

“Well, I know that the criminal justice system has a lot of checks and balances that tend to get rid of cases where the defendant is actually not guilty, so if we get to this point there’s probably a reason and then it just becomes whether the prosecution can prove that the guy did it. <Insert pause, followed by sigh>. But I understand my oath and would try to keep an open mind.”

Defense counsel: I think we can excuse this juror.

Last edited:
Marek and PC Part 2?

I mean if they step up and we execute trying to make that happen then yep. Could be a big advantage. But if ball pressure gets to Frank and co. and we just jack 3s then it’s over. They beat Kansas at Phog and Xavier. These muhf&ckas can really ball if they are on.

Sounds like they might get frustrated if we slow the game down on offense and slow down their offense with the zone.

KU and X both like to run and maybe that's why they got beat in an up and down game. They sure won't get that from us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom