At least we can relax on Selection Sunday*** | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

At least we can relax on Selection Sunday***

We have a good ranking in the NET rankings (40), signature wins (OSU, Duke, Lville), and thanks to Georgetown winning last night, another Q2 win. 3 Q1, 5 Q2 wins. 4 of our next 5 games are Q1 games. Win 1 and avoid losing to Wake, and we are nowhere near the bubble.
Hell...try and run the regular season table instead of counting how many games we need to not be on the bubble!

Last edited:
Hell...try and run the table instead of counting how many games we need to not be on the bubble!
I was just reinforcing the OP's thoughts about not being on the bubble. I'm sure the team will try to win them all. :)

Perfectly said. A win vs Duke and loss at WF frankly would not be shocking.
Wake is really really bad losing to uconn or tech is one thing. Losing to wake would take the cake.

Right, even more to my point. Won't happen. This team is dangerous and beat Duke on their home floor. 5-6 seed.
orange can punch gonzaga out again

My general thoughts, but we will see as it plays out.

1 more Quad 1 regular season win = Lock
Only win is against Wake = Probable
Wake + ACCT Win = Lock
Wake + No Bad Loss in the ACCT = Very Probable.

Maybe nds pretty bad too. I watched them play clemson don't ask me why but they looked like a bad cyo team.

ND played Uva tough too in Charlottesville, losing 60-54 about a week ago. I'm not saying that means ND is good but rather maybe the Cavaliers aren't the automatic loss many have chalked them up to be.

ND played Uva tough too in Charlottesville, losing 60-54 about a week ago. I'm not saying that means ND is good but rather maybe the Cavaliers aren't the automatic loss many have chalked them up to be.
Its one game wake has been boatraced in almost every acc game. Ooc they lost by 20 to a terrible st Joe's team. They also lost to Gardner Webb and some school called hbu. They are really really bad.

I feel like everyone is forgetting that we play Clemson again too. Definitely not a lock to win that by any means but we *should*

I feel like everyone is forgetting that we play Clemson again too. Definitely not a lock to win that by any means but we *should*
clemson sits at 5-8 acc play. 4 games left i 'd project them either 3-1 or 2-2. but if they run the table ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom