At least we can relax on Selection Sunday***

SWC75

Bored Historian
A couple more wins, (which could be in the ACCT), and then we can relax. That became a lot more doable tonight.

jdubs30

Living Legend
If we beat Wake and have no other wins the rest of the year (including the ACCT) I think we’d be right on the cut line. If we lose to Wake but beat UVA/UNC/Duke I think we’ll be in

Beat wake + win 1 of UVA/UNC/Duke then we’re for sure in. Even Wake + 1 ACCT win I’ll feel comfortable

Long story short, 2 wins = lock city

tbonezone

Living Legend
wolfpack sits at 7-7 . likely finish up 3-1 with their schedule . louisville win last night makes it highly unlikely they move past us. one more win guarantees it.

Not a lock yet, but a huge odds shifter to being in. I put the odds over 80% now.

Prior to this game SU was a projected 9 seed by ESPN (tards), an 8 by Lunardi, and by the best in the biz, our own jncuse, 13th last in. Several below us lost and we picked up a quad 1 win.

If we get the expected couple more wins, we'll have been in since the Duke game. Not a bubble year this year, just a year with a slow OOC start.

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover
I mean, yeahhh, if we beat Duke, UNC, and UVA, we should at least be a 5 seed, haha. I'm not the MOST optimistic of us going on that kind of streak but it's nice to dream!
I meant if we beat Duke or UNC or UVA. Not if we beat all of them.

dollarbill44

All American
I mean, yeahhh, if we beat Duke, UNC, and UVA, we should at least be a 5 seed, haha. I'm not the MOST optimistic of us going on that kind of streak but it's nice to dream!
If we beat all of them we'll be a 4 seed, but then we'll be fretting over the dangerous 13 seed they've paired us with.

SU has nothing but great opportunity to move up in the bracketology. Should beat WF but with this team you never know. Very good chance to beat Clemson. If this team plays well they can beat any other team they play. If they don't, they can lose to any other team they play. We can't forget UConn, ODU, and GT. We know this team can play very ugly at times. One solid victory should be cause for optimism but little else.
I think that description could apply to many teams beyond SU

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Staff member
We have a good ranking in the NET rankings (40), signature wins (OSU, Duke, Lville), and thanks to Georgetown winning last night, another Q2 win. 3 Q1, 5 Q2 wins. 4 of our next 5 games are Q1 games. Win 1 and avoid losing to Wake, and we are nowhere near the bubble.

Top Bottom