At the post game pressers are must see tv... | Syracusefan.com

At the post game pressers are must see tv...

LOL. Did he use the F word or the S word?

KNew that would be the case this year.

JB when asked if he was concerned some people think he runs a dirty program:

"I don't give a . . . . what those people think."

1. "this year" as in you knew mid summer it would be a great year for post games?

2. "this year" as in you knew after he started dogging kaleb, buss, and BJ?

3. "this year" as in post sanctions?

if 1, pretty slick. No one else did. I was the only person down on the team after the KSU game. Most thought BJ was going to avg 15 a game at that point.

1. "this year" as in you knew mid summer it would be a great year for post games?

2. "this year" as in you knew after he started dogging kaleb, buss, and BJ?

3. "this year" as in post sanctions?

if 1, pretty slick. No one else did. I was the only person down on the team after the KSU game. Most thought BJ was going to avg 15 a game at that point.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/jb-on-silent-g.83419/

Does November 25th count? I guess I'm pretty slick.

Last edited:
Which of course is not the case.

Didn't mean to come across as testy - more flippant...and yeah, those early season games were a pretty good indication of what lied ahead. We are who we are. I'm not sure a healthy CMAC makes much of a that much of a different. We were destined for he bubble this year because of the PG position.

He also said,
"I know what weve done and I know what we do and I am proud of it"
:cool:

He also said,
"I know what weve done and I know what we do and I am proud of it"
:cool:

I actually just saw the presser and have 2 things to say.

1. Ive been very critical of JB this year. IMO, it's been a bad coaching year for him. I think he is too reliant on exclusive of the 2-3 and I have not been happy with the way he mentors/coaches his players.

that being said

2. Anyone who thinks JB actually runs a dirty program or JB is a bad person is literally insane. And frankly "i don't give a shite what those people think" He has done more for SU and the city than anyone in the history of both.

screw the NCAA

A convenient editing job of the press conference by the university:

A convenient editing job of the press conference by the university:

ahem. that ended a bit premature.

as Boeheim always says...

Do people on this board r ally think it's ok for JB to act like a defensive ass at every press conference? Is this really the way you want the team and the school portrayed? Don't you think he should he held accountable for bad behaviour just like anyone else?

anglerman said:
Do people on this board r ally think it's ok for JB to act like a defensive ass at every press conference? Is this really the way you want the team and the school portrayed? Don't you think he should he held accountable for bad behaviour just like anyone else?

I have no problem with it at all.

His job is to win basketball games. Why the f do i care if he's nice to a****** members of the media?

he actually came back to that reporter after fielding and answering another question. you could almost see it building up inside. and then the kettle whistled.
that's the best analogy of the man I've ever read, I'm laughing my ass off right now

Somehow, I don't think he gives a what people on an internet board think......

Absolutely.
The issue is we don't yet know exactly what the problems were.
When we do...then he may be fair game.
All we really know so far is that whatever happened, he's proud of it as part of he's done.
That - all by itself - is not a position I'm happy to see my school be in.
Let's see if the facts vindicate the coach and justify that position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom