At the post game pressers are must see tv... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

At the post game pressers are must see tv...

Yes I guess i should agree with you and you're JB can do no wrong mentality I would say your post is far more of the troll mentality. I think everybody on this board knows that JB isn't good with the press. That is part f the job to be able to handle yourself appropriately with the press. I hardly think that makes me a troll.

Wrong. Look at your posting history. Consistently negative.

Rarely do you have anything positive to say about the program.

That is a troll.

I blame the NCAA for taking 7 years to investigate. That's insane. And perhaps you're just not being specific or technical, but you're saying "guilty" as though we are the subject of a criminal investigation or proceeding.

SU has done a good job of making that a talking point, but it seems a bit disingenuous to me. We know a big part of whatever is going down has to do with Fab and Southerland's academics in the 2011-12 season. That isn't 7 years ago.

If they were investigating 7 years ago and we continued to and give them reasons to continue the investigation or not close it it isn't the same as saying they've been running an investigation into something that occurred 10 years ago for 7 years.

Perhaps that's one of the problems.

And yet you wrote this: "Perhaps that's one of the problems." Sounds like you have judged already. Talking out of both sides of your mouth, or did I misinterpret that?
You didn't misinterpret it.
I have a wide mouth.

Perhaps that's one of the problems.

And yet you wrote this: "Perhaps that's one of the problems." Sounds like you have judged already. Talking out of both sides of your mouth, or did I misinterpret that?
All right...seriously...

We do need to find out what happened.
BUT...regardless of the facts it is inappropriate for Boeheim to have made that comment now.
The team is on self-ban.
It's awaiting the NCAA report and other possible sanctions.
And he says he's "proud?"

Wrong word...wrong time.

I actually just saw the presser and have 2 things to say.

2. Anyone who thinks JB actually runs a dirty program or JB is a bad person is literally insane. And frankly "i don't give a shite what those people think" He has done more for SU and the city than anyone in the history of both.

screw the NCAA

I would double-like this if I could. The whole question about "running a clean program" ...putting a label like that on SU's program is nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom