Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Why is there UA graphics on the same presentation that is SU????

That block S is for Stepinac.
You know - the school he attends now.

Lol, um, why not? We have Nike.
His high school, Stepinac, the red block “S” in the picture, where the picture was taken, because he signed at his high school, Stepinac, in White Plains, apparently wears Under Armor apparel, and this is their event, Stepinac, his high school in White Plains

His high school, Stepinac, the red block “S” in the picture, where the picture was taken, because he signed at his high school, Stepinac, in White Plains, apparently wears Under Armor apparel, and this is their event, Stepinac, his high school in White Plains

Ok, thanks for the explanation, but , really, who cares about HS loyalties! Lol

Ok, thanks for the explanation, but , really, who cares about HS loyalties! Lol
I think the person asking the question was under the impression that he Block S was the Syracuse logo and it would be extremely odd that a Nike school would be on the same backdrop as the Under Armour logo.

Lol, um, why not? We have Nike.
I just asked because about 5 mins before you posted that, someone in the Chance Amie thread made a comment about someone that wasn't Chance Amie, and you asked why they would ask that question in a thread about Chance Amie. So I thought it was funny that 5 minutes later you would ask a question about Under Armour in a Trill Williams thread. It went over your head. It was just a goof...

I hope he becomes a 4 year lock down corner and punt returner although i really want to see Ant get a shot at both kick and PR as its his only chance to make the league.

I hope he becomes a 4 year lock down corner and punt returner although i really want to see Ant get a shot at both kick and PR as its his only chance to make the league.
Ant who?

That's really not Cordy's game. He doesn't have elite speed or hands. His strength is instincts in run support. Thats aboit it. He is lost in coverage and isnt great on specials.

That's really not Cordy's game. He doesn't have elite speed or hands. His strength is instincts in run support. Thats aboit it. He is lost in coverage and isnt great on specials.
Just another casualty of the game.

Actually he was going to get a shot at PR this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom