Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

So, when I go to Syracuse's class rankings (which is one ranking above Rutgers now. About time), he's still listed as a 3-star. Why the difference?

edit: The 3-star is a result of composite rankings.

So, when I go to Syracuse's class rankings (which is one ranking above Rutgers now. About time), he's still listed as a 3-star. Why the difference?
I don't know...because they are lazy in their updating?

Now a 4 star in 2forty7’s composite rankings as well. Espn or rivls may have adjusted

Now a 4 star in 2forty7’s composite rankings as well. Espn or rivls may have adjusted

Rvls adjusted a couple of weeks ago. Gave him a numeric 5.7 rating which is high 3star. He’s our only recruit they’ve bumped up.

Qadir White is also in their top 200. And if we land Salahudin that would be 3 :)
Actually, it would be 4. I know that the recruiting services do not include transfers, but I don't know why. However, Abdul Adams is certainly a 4 star recruit/transfer.

Actually, it would be 4. I know that the recruiting services do not include transfers, but I don't know why. However, Abdul Adams is certainly a 4 star recruit/transfer.

I was speaking specifically to the 2-4-7 2018 top 200. Depending on which site you look at, technically we have five 4 Star recruits from this 2018 cycle right now including the transfers.

I was speaking specifically to the 2-4-7 2018 top 200. Depending on which site you look at, technically we have five 4 Star recruits from this 2018 cycle right now including the transfers.
Thanks. I forgot about Jackson.

And Hendrix has 4 on essspn

This is great, Youtube of him playing as a 9 year old

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom