Class of 2020 - ATH Jalen Berger (NJ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Jalen Berger (NJ) Offered

We have a real chance w Berger
Hoping we get our hands on a few more NJ kids. We talked about Fleming a hike ago but haven’t heard anything since. Berger would Be a great grab.

I wouldn’t ever put a number of “running backs” “wide receivers” or “safeties” that you’d expect Dino to take in a class.

Dino wants skilled depth across the board. Speed, hands and size. I don’t doubt he’d take 5 trill’s and 5 jawar jordan’s if he had the chance.

I wouldn’t ever put a number of “running backs” “wide receivers” or “safeties” that you’d expect Dino to take in a class.

Dino wants skilled depth across the board. Speed, hands and size. I don’t doubt he’d take 5 trill’s and 5 jawar jordan’s if he had the chance.
Plus we are building quality depth. After the writing is on the wall, we will lose some skill guys to transfer after 2019 season.

RB you want a lot of depth.
Look at Alabama. Josh Jacobs draft stock is higher because he doesn’t have as much trend on tires because of all the depth Alabama had at the position.
You want a lot of depth at the RB position so nobody gets over used.

I’m glad he’s visiting and it sounds Ike he’s interested, but the Crystal Ball says 100% Ohio State

I’m glad he’s visiting and it sounds Ike he’s interested, but the Crystal Ball says 100% Ohio State
No doubt. It’s been Ohio st for over a year. I thought he would have committed by now and locked his spot. The point is that everything is not a sure thing. Specially if he contributes to wait it out.

51UwubIEZHL._SX425_.jpg

They are also from a year ago and the main expert has a question mark on it. It looks like his recruitment is wide open.

I'm a Pointer Sister right now.
♫I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it♫

As Dino said, the 10-3 record will pay greater dividends in the 2020 recruiting class.

No doubt. It’s been Ohio st for over a year. I thought he would have committed by now and locked his spot. The point is that everything is not a sure thing. Specially if he contributes to wait it out.

And I assume that visit was when Meyers was still coach and prior to him announcing his leaving at the end of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom