Class of 2020 - ATH Jalen Berger (NJ) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Jalen Berger (NJ) Offered

Other than TDV, have we recruited any impact Jersey players who aren’t now old enough to have their own sons playing college football?

To humor O79 ;)

Burger would be a great get.

But, he’s likely a RB or LB in college, correct?
Don’t we already have several of each in this class already?

It doesn’t seem like either party is that into the other here.
I don't believe he is a top priority now.

Other than TDV, have we recruited any impact Jersey players who aren’t now old enough to have their own sons playing college football?

To humor O79 ;)

Burger would be a great get.

But, he’s likely a RB or LB in college, correct?
Don’t we already have several of each in this class already?

It doesn’t seem like either party is that into the other here.
If you go back in this thread, some who would know say don't expect much productivity from Jalen at the next level.

As is he had a relatively quiet year for a high end prospect

If you go back in this thread, some who would know say don't expect much productivity from Jalen at the next level.

As is he had a relatively quiet year for a high end prospect
His junior film was very underwhelming to me. But we need to get big name players in here to boost our profile, so I was prepared to overlook it. I would expect him to have a Rikki Cook style career at Rutgers, if that's where he ends up.

I don't agree with your premise. If Dino does not want to make NJ a priority, I have to trust him. I don't feel like going back and doing the math, but my guess is that we are not much different than in the past in terms of offers/acceptances. It's a matter of effort/expected reward.

Also, we NEVER got the cream of the crop recruits from NJ. PSU skimmed off the cream, and we got some of what was left.
We used to get the Cream their. Jersey and Florida were our big hitters in the 90’s

We don't even want to follow up on him. This kid went downhill fast.

Hes going to go to Rutgers, but I'm not sure hes as good as hes being hyped

Don’t worry, as soon as he signs with Rutgers, biased goons like Dohn will elevate him to a 5 Star can’t miss kid

Love when we're out on a guy and he becomes overrated and trash yet if we were battling for him and on that list of 5 he would be a savior.

just because he lists that 5 doesn’t mean that’s who is recruiting him. A lot of early
Offers on this kid. As far as I know there aren’t too many school still recruiting him.

just because he lists that 5 doesn’t mean that’s who is recruiting him. A lot of early
Offers on this kid. As far as I know there aren’t too many school still recruiting him.

If Wisconsin is recruiting him to play RB than that is about as significant as it gets in my book. All they do is churn out studs in the running game.

Love when we're out on a guy and he becomes overrated and trash yet if we were battling for him and on that list of 5 he would be a savior.
Back when we were involved with him, there were posters saying he may not be able to match his recruiting rankings ... That he was being over valued by the sites. That was months ago.

If Wisconsin is recruiting him to play RB than that is about as significant as it gets in my book. All they do is churn out studs in the running game.
What if they are recruiting him for a different position than RB?

What if they are recruiting him for a different position than RB?

Wisconsin has been significantly better than us for what, 20 years? He could move down 200 spots in rankings and still be our best recruit. We are beggars not choosers when it comes to guys with multiple P5 offers.

Wisconsin has been significantly better than us for what, 20 years? He could move down 200 spots in rankings and still be our best recruit. We are beggars not choosers when it comes to guys with multiple P5 offers.
Go to 24 7 Syracuse commit page. Scroll down to our all time commits

Shows you where we are.

Also shows you our best recruits in program history have generally been meh to average overall

Rating system is a good judgement, but not the end all be all

Staff isn't pursuing and hasn't been for months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom