Class of 2020 - ATH Jalen Berger (NJ) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Jalen Berger (NJ) Offered

Well that’s good for us I think. Gives us a lot of time to have a good season and for Dino to work his magic. Let’s get it done

He's got all the P5 conferences covered. Rutgers must be a courtesy insertion; if you'll forgive the disgusting imagery.
And we might not be far behind. Or could we really be in the same company perception-wise?

Is it just me, or does the S look bigger than the others?

Just the fact that Rutgers is still on his list shows that he still has a ways to go

must have been living under a rock the last 8 years.

Jalen just re-posted Devito's weight lifting Instagram story to his own story. Seems like they are friends and he'll be key in the recruitment.

I believe they both played together at Don Bosco Prep

Jalen just re-posted Devito's weight lifting Instagram story to his own story. Seems like they are friends and he'll be key in the recruitment.

His recruitment? I thought this was a foregone conclusion that he's Ped State bound?

Berger & Don Bosco about to kickoff live at 10:30p EST on FCSP (Fox College Sports Pacific) Spectrum channel 374 (here in Utica).

Playing against national #2 St. John Bosco of CA featuring D.J. Uiagalelei, Clemson’s highly rated ‘20 QB commit.

Berger & Don Bosco about to kickoff live at 10:30p EST on FCSP (Fox College Sports Pacific) Spectrum channel 374 (here in Utica).

Playing against national #2 St. John Bosco of CA featuring D.J. Uiagalelei, Clemson’s highly rated ‘20 QB commit.
Don Bosco was crushed

St John's Bosco was a whole different level

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom