ATH Rasaan Stewart | Syracusefan.com

ATH Rasaan Stewart

Followed-up by a NJ.com story stating that Rutgers backed off Hallmon because Stewart was higher on their board.

Haha, which followed a story saying Hallmon's commitment was imminent.

They had an article about Applefield ... no Cuse mention

Is crazy to see how completely different the PS and NJ.com writers cover their respective teams. One is a cheerleader and the other goes out of their way to cover the team negatively. Both papers are owned by the same company too!

Is crazy to see how completely different the PS and NJ.com cover their respective teams. One is a cheerleader and the other goes out of their way to cover the team negatively. Both papers are owned by the same company too!
Probably because we have a Newhouse grads looking to make a name for themselves. I just wish more were interested in doing real journalism instead of gotcha/Mark Schwartz/Jim Rome-style bs.

Followed-up by a NJ.com story stating that Rutgers backed off Hallmon because Stewart was higher on their board.

Followed by a nj.com article that Rutgers backed off Stewart right before he commits to Pitt and a kid they just offered last week with an offer from Umass has always been #1 on their list.

Followed by a nj.com article that Rutgers backed off Stewart right before he commits to Pitt and a kid they just offered last week with an offer from Umass has always been #1 on their list.

For real?

For real?

You want me to confir with my source?
images

Stewart has set an official visit to Pitt the weekend of 12/6.

I really like this kid. Athletic and he takes great angles coming up to hit you. His senior highlights are on Hudl. Pretty impressive. But I heard the staff is not as hot on him.

I really like this kid. Athletic and he takes great angles coming up to hit you. His senior highlights are on Hudl. Pretty impressive. But I heard the staff is not as hot on him.

Thanks Money - Is the staff energized with how recruiting has gone thus far? It seems like they are keeping some spots open for higher rated kids who decide late. Any thoughts on what the decommits by Beau and Jason were thought of by Shaf and co... Obviously they couldn't have been too excited by that...

Thanks Money - Is the staff energized with how recruiting has gone thus far? It seems like they are keeping some spots open for higher rated kids who decide late. Any thoughts on what the decommits by Beau and Jason were thought of by Shaf and co... Obviously they couldn't have been too excited by that...
Have no inside info on those de commits. I do know Shafer likes the florida DB's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom