Class of 2024 - ATH Trashon Dye (NJ) Committed to JMU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH Trashon Dye (NJ) Committed to JMU

Dang it Dino! We're only recruiting RB's who are only good enough to get 4 caries in a playoff game?!? :mad: ;)

Leads the state in yards rushing. But the Rutgers boosters have ranked him really low.

They made another massive evaluation mistake on a Syracuse recruit.

Go figure.
Hopefully SU can keep him.

Making room. Not surprised here.

There’ll be a couple more.
Maybe? I’m not sure where this one is going.

Fran is obviously tied into NJ. Would he want to piss off coaches at this point? Or are these kids keeping their options open while they wait to hear from Brown?

This will be an interesting one to watch.

Maybe? I’m not sure where this one is going.

Fran is obviously tied into NJ. Would he want to piss off coaches at this point? Or are these kids keeping their options open while they wait to hear from Brown?

This will be an interesting one to watch.
Nah they making room. Better for them to know now. Gives them the chance to take officials and find another home

Nah they making room. Better for them to know now. Gives them the chance to takes officials and find another home
Because of the package deal? Or just better talent out there?

If he is being honest with them I don’t see how it can piss off the NJ coaches. Better that they know now and can find an alternative. I hear Rutgers is a good safety school in NJ.

Nah they making room. Better for them to know now. Gives them the chance to take officials and find another home
Serious question. Is Brown under contract right now, or starting Sunday?

From what I've gleaned researching Brown, and it was mentioned in an article, Brown is a straight shooter with recruits and coaches. If he doesn't think they're good enough he says so. I don't think HS coaches who work with Brown will be pissed off. They understand the business. That said, Brown I'm sure has misses to. He missed on Chestnut whether that was ultimately his decision or not (if the Shady didn't want him talk was true) we don't know.

I never commented in either of these two cruit threads because I wasn't that high on them and personally I think one brother is better than the other. They didn't have any other P5 offers. Always feel bad for this situation and they sure loved Cuse, but they'll be fine, they'll play somewhere and get a free education.

From what I've gleaned researching Brown, and it was mentioned in an article, Brown is a straight shooter with recruits and coaches. If he doesn't think they're good enough he says so. I don't think HS coaches who work with Brown will be pissed off. They understand the business. That said, Brown I'm sure has misses to. He missed on Chestnut whether that was ultimately his decision or not (if the Shady didn't want him talk was true) we don't know.

I never commented in either of these two cruit threads because I wasn't that high on them and personally I think one brother is better than the other. They didn't have any other P5 offers. Always feel bad for this situation and they sure loved Cuse, but they'll be fine, they'll play somewhere and get a free education.
I’m not sure he missed on Chestnut

Serious question. Is Brown under contract right now, or starting Sunday?
You would think if he is still coaching for UGA that the contract with SU doesn't start until those coaching duties are finished.

Reactions: CIL
You would think if he is still coaching for UGA that the contract with SU doesn't start until those coaching duties are finished.
Agreed. So I’m not sure he’s even allowed to contact committed Syracuse recruits at this time.

We’ll start to see some movement in 2-3 days for sure.