Athlon sports' pick 'Cuse in final 4 | Syracusefan.com

Athlon sports' pick 'Cuse in final 4

arbitragegls

All Conference
UK, UNC, Ohio State, Syracuse: Athlon’s Final Four

Now that is news we wish to come true!!!!!

KY joining North Carolina, Ohio State and Syracuse in the Final Fo

UK, UNC, Ohio State, Syracuse: Athlon’s Final Four

Now that is news we wish to come true!!!!!

KY joining North Carolina, Ohio State and Syracuse in the Final Fo

As things stand right now I do not see us as a FF team. To get to the FF I believe a consistant go to guy who really wants the ball in key situations & can take over games for important stretches is critical. I think our best candidates to be that guy are Dion & KJo. However, both of those players have a long ways to go to attain that stature. Scoop is closest mentally, but I think he is too limited athletically to get to that point. Hope I am wrong, but that is my take.

As things stand right now I do not see us as a FF team. To get to the FF I believe a consistant go to guy who really wants the ball in key situations & can take over games for important stretches is critical. I think our best candidates to be that guy are Dion & KJo. However, both of those players have a long ways to go to attain that stature. Scoop is closest mentally, but I think he is too limited athletically to get to that point. Hope I am wrong, but that is my take.

actually I am placing my "bet" on Triche...he will probably be our high scorer...presuming ball is passed to him when there is time on the clock

i think we are the only ones high on dion, im way far ahead out in 1st and youre a distant 2nd :cool:

Dion is high risk, high reward, but in terms of being a FF caliber takeover player he could possibly be the man if he fulfilled his 100% upside potential and kept his head straight. Two very big ifs...The poster above says Triche, but I put Brandon in the Scoop category of lacking elite athleticism plus big questions on whether or not he is suitable to be the man mentally.

To get to the FF I believe a consistant go to guy who really wants the ball in key situations & can take over games for important stretches is critical.

Good news, Thickburger Fair plays for Syracuse. He's got a headband and everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom