ATL FANS: Time To Step Up | Syracusefan.com

ATL FANS: Time To Step Up

Hopefully there is a good showing down there. I was a bit disappointed with the size of the Orange contingent on Sunday. Night and day compared to the games in Brooklyn last year.

Hopefully there is a good showing down there. I was a bit disappointed with the size of the Orange contingent on Sunday. Night and day compared to the games in Brooklyn last year.

I agree it was less. Could be maybe the round? 1st and 2nd this year vs Round of 16 and 8 last time.

unfortunately I am actually CuseFanVictorNY now. Boeheims Army, @ Clemson Football game every other year, and the weather in Feb/March are really the only 3 things I miss about Atl. #hottake

Edit - The Atl airport is as good as it gets for a hometown airport.

unfortunately I am actually CuseFanVictorNY now. Boeheims Army, @ Clemson Football game every other year, and the weather in Feb/March are really the only 3 things I miss about Atl. #hottake

Edit - The Atl airport is as good as it gets for a hometown airport.

An endorsement for the ATL airport? Can't say I've heard that one very often

An endorsement for the ATL airport? Can't say I've heard that one very often

its by far the busiest airport in the country with as few as delays/cancellations as possible. its as easy to navigate as possible.

and for a hometown airport - you can literally get anywhere in the world direct.

its phenomenal. the biggest issue is line at security but as long as you have precheck its never longer than 5 minutes.

I had plans on being in Atlanta this entire weekend with the wife and going to both games. They slaped us with the mandatory overtime on Monday Now I get to work everyday including Sundays from 6am-6pm ...ahhhh:vomit:

its phenomenal. the biggest issue is line at security but as long as you have precheck its never longer than 5 minutes.
It’s gotten worse since you left. Lots of people have precheck. It can easily be 20+ minutes.

It’s gotten worse since you left. Lots of people have precheck. It can easily be 20+ minutes.
Agreed on that...I flew out of SYR recently and there were 6 people in front of me at Pre-Check.

Responding to the thread title, when I used to follow baseball I was never an ATL fan, even with that one guy in the dugout who used to rock back and forth, plus a guy actually named Rocker, who bleepslapped NYC. Nothing else about that team rocked, so I'm staying seated. #NeverATL

Pre-check sounds like more TSA BS. Being they dont check all the things that are supposedly "dangerous" for everyone else, all someone with bad intent would have to do is sign up, get slightly violated(not as much as the grope they now do if you opt out of radiation, in the supposedly no longer nude scanner...people could lose their virginity from the recently escalated groping), and pay their bribe(membership), and they can bring these supposedly dangerous items through without being checked. What a farce! It isnt like terrorists go around robbing mini marts before they do their sacred acts. Heck, they dont do anything anyhow, and it isnt due to the loss of liberty and dignity, it's just something that is not at all prevelant, just as it wasnt before all of this BS.

It's troublesome that people don't consider these simple things and see it for what it is. Here's my tribute to Sleepy that I mentioned earlier:

I love how they pick a guy with an Osama beard to openly mock you! I wonder if this guy will be reported dead on Fox News website with a quiet burial after his brief moment in the spotlight? Maybe I should pray for him? They claim as of June, it was 93% 5 minutes or less for all you "special" people, lol. "Be more patriotic and quit your bitching! This is for our nation's safety, you ingrates!" ;)

TakeControl_hero2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom