aTm Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

aTm Game Thread...

Whos the SU fan who said kentuck would beat us by 30? Im not seein it. Go Orange!!

Cooney deserves one :)

Lydon with 3 or 4 HUGE boards at the end at center. I think Dajuan would have been back out there but We went on a run at the very end with our smaller lineup. A and M ran out of steam late but that one guy with the yellow hair holy heck what a player.

LOVE YOU GUYS GO CUSE!!!

They all played great! It's hard to be too critical except for Joseph. I don't understand why he hasn't shown up yet this season.

G and Cooney have that "refuse to lose" attitude. Coming up big late in games even with the little things. It's beginning to get contagious.

G and Cooney have that "refuse to lose" attitude. Coming up big late in games even with the little things. It's beginning to get contagious.

It's great having two 5 year seniors leading the team!!!!

We have virtually no bench and G is our least expendable player. If he were to pick up a tacky tack 3rd foul in the first half we'd be down 10 right now.

We have no bench because howard for some reason gets no playing time. What will happen is he wont play, wont develop, and then when we need him, he wont be ready..and the apologists will then claim "see he wasnt ready"

STEVEHOLT said:
We have no bench because battle for some reason gets no playing time. What will happen is he wont play, wont develop, and then when we need him, he wont be ready..and the apologists will then claim "see he wasnt ready"

Battle can't play for us yet.

STEVEHOLT said:
are u denying that he gets no playing time?

He doesn't get any and won't all year. Probably won't play a minute.

He doesn't get any and won't all year. Probably won't play a minute.

He has to earn it. He made a big mental error the first half and JB made him pay for it. That's what he does. I want them to win not develop players.

If Roberon and Coleman's inside game improve, we could be a top 10-15 team, this team is going to win a lot of games this year. A&M is a legit team.

I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Kentucky this year.

He has to earn it. He made a big mental error the first half and JB made him pay for it. That's what he does. I want them to win not develop players.

I want them to win in march more than november. If that means losing a couple to develop players, Im Ok with that.

who is he?

STEVEHOLT said:
who is he?

Nice recovery with the edit. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to realize you were being played.,

I want them to win in march more than november. If that means losing a couple to develop players, Im Ok with that.

I hear what you are saying. But generally, over the last 30 years, JB only plays who will give him the best chance to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom