Atta boy MCW | Syracusefan.com

Atta boy MCW

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
From post standard article.
“It’s part of the game,” Carter-Williams said, before pulling on his coat and heading into the frigid Philadelphia afternoon. “I’ll just take the heat for it, move onto the next game and go beat Pitt on the road.”

I'm sure he comes back with a huge game next week.

“It’s part of the game,” Carter-Williams said, before pulling on his coat and heading into the frigid Philadelphia afternoon. “I’ll just take the heat for it, move onto the next game and go beat Pitt on the road.”
You could dissect that quote 100 million ways but it does make me think about the best case scenario for this season and the worst case scenario. This team definitely needs to move onto the next game and go beat Pitt on the road.

I'm sure he comes back with a huge game next week.
Growing up in the face of adversity, he's getting it. He's too competitive not to get it.

You could dissect that quote 100 million ways but it does make me think about the best case scenario for this season and the worst case scenario. This team definitely needs to move onto the next game and go beat Pitt on the road.
Lol maybe we read different things.

I have a feeling MCW is going to remind me of Eminem at the end of 8 mile by seasons end, when everybody's yelling choke, choke, choke and he shuts them all up. Just basketball not rapping lol.

I have a feeling MCW is going to remind me of Eminem at the end of 8 mile by seasons end, when everybody's yelling choke, choke, choke and he shuts them all up. Just basketball not rapping lol.
Not only a great analogy, a great prediction.
You sir, are an all-weather fan, believes in the team and has guts.

you know how much pressure is on this kid. he needs some help. it was him and triche today and that's all. these 2 are counted on to play close to 40 minutes a game, and everyone is on him because he didn't pass the ball at the end. who is he going to pass to? he made a couple moves to the basket it just didn't work out today. the coach wanted the ball in his hands down the stretch, just like the past couple games. this game isn't on him as some may think.

you know how much pressure is on this kid. he needs some help. it was him and triche today and that's all. these 2 are counted on to play close to 40 minutes a game, and everyone is on him because he didn't pass the ball at the end. who is he going to pass to? he made a couple moves to the basket it just didn't work out today. the coach wanted the ball in his hands down the stretch, just like the past couple games. this game isn't on him as some may think.

We seriously need James Southerland. MCW and JS had great rhythm. A lot of his dimes went to Dirty.

Not only a great analogy, a great prediction.
You sir, are an all-weather fan, believes in the team and has guts.
1pac 2pac 3pac 4, your PAC he's pac no PAC none. Lol

Um, CJ has arguably been our best and most consistent offensive player (I guess you could give it to Triche the past 3 games); he had a stinker today, but I have no idea how you don't even mention him in your post.

I'm not going to touch this one.

Um, CJ has arguably been our best and most consistent offensive player (I guess you could give it to Triche the past 3 games); he had a stinker today, but I have no idea how you don't even mention him in your post.
i specifically said today. usually it's just those 3 doing the bulk of the scoring

1pac 2pac 3pac 4, your PAC he's pac no PAC none. Lol
Now everybody from the 313
Put your mother f ing uconn hands up and follow me
Everybody from the 313
Put your mother f ing uconn hands up
Look look

I am as big a MCW fan as anyone on here, but there is no "I" in team.

DSCN0351.JPG

Glad he's somewhat taking the heat for it but you do have teammates, no need to go beat Pitt all by yourself.

But there is in "win". ;)
But not in "loss".
I would love to be able to replay the last three minutes of todays game (regulation only). No way JB loses this game again or leaves two time outs in his pocket.

It really doesnt matter what he says...next time there is 3 minutes left in a game that he has not been a significant contributor, perhaps it will dawn on him to pass the ball to the guy who carried the team to a lead...and not freeze him out of the game.
I really think that MCW is so full of self that he cannot accept another player getting the cudos...even once in a while.

Players play coaches coach and cheerleaders cheer
8:30pm - 26 Jan 13

Amen