Attendance Thread | Friday Night vs. Stanford: First New Dome Sellout? | Syracusefan.com

Attendance Thread | Friday Night vs. Stanford: First New Dome Sellout?

Ticketmaster map after the Georgia Tech game.

IMG_8040.jpeg

I’d be surprised if it isn’t. Two weeks to build hype. Friday night games traditionally sell well. And Stamford will travel better than our first few opponents. I expect roughly 1k Stamford fans from the northeast in the house.

I’d be surprised if it isn’t. Two weeks to build hype. Friday night games traditionally sell well. And Stamford will travel better than our first few opponents. I expect roughly 1k Stamford fans from the northeast in the house.

Rumor I heard was that Stanford asked for a chit ton of tix.

Section 112 was completely empty today so I assume it is for the visiting fans. It is sold out for the Stanford game.

The rest of the dome looked full from what they showed on TV.

How about the attendance at this Stanford vs. Cal
Poly game. Yikes!

Will there be any special lighting effects inside or outside the Dome for the night game?

I think the 39k announced was well over actual butts in seats. There were definitely less this week than last week. The thing is though, we were louder.

It's gonna be nuts in two weeks.
Announcers said it was loud, but I actually thought it didn't come across as loud on tv. I sincerely wish we would stop handing out towels, pom poms, etc. I know its a traditional thing and it looks good on tv. I even remember being handed pom poms on a stick for the '87 Penn State game when I was a freshman. Thing is, people can't clap if they are waving something. It would be a lot louder without it. Hand out the giveaways after the game.

Announcers said it was loud, but I actually thought it didn't come across as loud on tv. I sincerely wish we would stop handing out towels, pom poms, etc. I know its a traditional thing and it looks good on tv. I even remember being handed pom poms on a stick for the '87 Penn State game when I was a freshman. Thing is, people can't clap if they are waving something. It would be a lot louder without it. Hand out the giveaways after the game.
We're about to watch it on the DVR, I'm curious to see how it sounded cause it really was loud in person.

Hand out uvezelas to SU fans.

It damn well better be! Thankfully we have good hype going and have 2 weeks to work on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom