Autographs | Syracusefan.com

Autographs

NHcuse

Walk On
I'm coming in for the Louisville game and I would like to get some autographs from the players. Any advice on the best way to do this? Should I just hang out at the Melo center? Thanks!

I'm coming in for the Louisville game and I would like to get some autographs from the players. Any advice on the best way to do this? Should I just hang out at the Melo center? Thanks!

Go real early to the game and stand by the court where they warm up. My son does this every game and he has gotten everyones autograph on a shirt he has. He gets right up front and when they get close to him he just holds out his sharpie. One game he got 9 guys to sign his shirt.

Go real early to the game and stand by the court where they warm up. My son does this every game and he has gotten everyones autograph on a shirt he has. He gets right up front and when they get close to him he just holds out his sharpie. One game he got 9 guys to sign his shirt.
Like an hour before the game?

Go early to warm-ups and have Marsh's kid stand by the court holding out a Sharpie.

Go early to warm-ups and have Marsh's kid stand by the court holding out a Sharpie.

He is relentless. His main goal right now is to have CJ give him his headband. He already has a towel that Kris Joseph gave him. Kid is NVTS nuts.

He is relentless. His main goal right now is to have CJ give him his headband. He already has a towel that Kris Joseph gave him. Kid is NVTS nuts.

There is a great future for him among the paparazzi.

they warm up and fart around for a while before the game. You could probably get most of the team to sign something. Only thing is the whole team never seems to be out there unless it's their final warm up before the game.

Raisin' him right!!

LOL, about 15 years ago after a football game I asked Kevin Abrams if I could have his gloves. He said sure and handed them to me.

Dome will open at 230 Saturday. Sometimes they let people in a few minutes early. Be at one of the gates at 220.

Sent from my DROIDX

Dome will open at 230 Saturday. Sometimes they let people in a few minutes early. Be at one of the gates at 220.

Sent from my DROIDX
Does the Dome always open 90 min before games?

Ill be there for sure yelling for the players to come over. Perfect way to end the season and it being my birthday makes it that much better.

Is there a genetic link here causing this attitude?

Is there a genetic link here causing this attitude?

Absolutely. The kid had no chance since birth not to be like this. I have truly created a monster.

The best time to get autos is after the game when the players are coming out of the dome. They come out by gate c right next to the parking lot about 25 minutes to an hour after the game. The times I have went pretty much everyone has signed and taken pictures with people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom