Awaiting John Wildhack's Decision | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Awaiting John Wildhack's Decision

Unfortunately, there is quite a bit of truth in this post. I have little faith anymore until the Administration proves me wrong. As a Clemson fan told me this year, “you are a Basketball school“. Enough said about how the rest of the world and ACC sees the commitment to Football here at ‘Cuse.
Yeah and even the basketball school didn’t fire a name brand coach. They went on the cheap. Just wait till su hires the linebacker coach at Solvay.

Honestly, everyone's talking about Syracuse being left behind when the ACC folds, I'm at the point where I welcome it.

Syracuse is never going to compete at the level of the schools who are forming these super conferences. I understand that the quality of the program might suffer but being a punching bag on a weekly basis is getting very old.

I hope when the dust settles with realignment, Syracuse ends up in a conference with old rivals, where they have a chance to win more than 4-5 games a year.

Maybe I'll regret this stance in a decade or so but the product that's been on the field since joining the ACC has been subpar at best.
We have a great chance of winning more than 4-5 games a year. Our coach sucks, get a good one, that’s how we win 6-8 games every year

With one year left on Babers' contract, is it necessarily true that the buyout amount equals one full year of salary? Also, does his contract include things like camps and if so, are those funds subject to the buyout?

Yeah and even the basketball school didn’t fire a name brand coach. They went on the cheap. Just wait till su hires the linebacker coach at Solvay.

But the guy has NE ties with all the big high schools in Maine.

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

can any of you imagine paying someone over 300k a month 1 million a win and putting up with this.

We are in the twilight... It will be over soon.

If Saturday's game continues the current trendline do the NYC donors demand JW fire Dino at halftime like the 2004 season bowl game? At least the firing will be better for us in the new coach hiring cycle than it was during the final week of 2004.

If Saturday's game continues the current trendline do the NYC donors demand JW fire Dino at halftime like the 2004 season bowl game? At least the firing will be better for us in the new coach hiring cycle than it was during the final week of 2004.
i can't believe the plan was to ask pete carroll what he thought and he says my college roommate and that guy says we're going to run the west coast offense.

i can't believe the plan was to ask pete carroll what he thought and he says my college roommate and that guy says we're going to run the west coast offense.

USC East!

An extreme outlier example but still, some dude from no where near here who had no idea what he was getting into.

USC East!

An extreme outlier example but still, some dude from no where near here who had no idea what he was getting into.

I'm somewhat shocked to see TGD is still AD at Cal State LA...