Awaiting John Wildhack's Decision | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Awaiting John Wildhack's Decision

i’m sick of the woke megaphone people. They don’t go to games and financially support the entire athletics department. Screw them. If that’s his reason for not making the call then our institutional idgaf about having a serious football game is further exacerbated.
Here's the thing: There are, have been, and always will be "megaphone people", whether woke or not. There's always someone, somewhere, for some reason, who'll have some opinion, whether solicited or otherwise. Especially nowadays in our, "I have an opinion, and have something to say" internet-fueled society.
If one bases their important decisions on that metric alone, then they're doomed from the beginning. I don't believe that plays a part in JW's thinking at all.

All I know is BC and Rutgers are bowling and we look like a toilet bowl. Rutgers is hanging with OSU.

The indecision and cloud over Babers future impacts future recruiting and yes, the portal changes a lot - you still need someone in here that can evaluate what we have and what they will need to bring in for their system.

The type of people who won’t even know his record against ACC teams and how poor of a in game coach he is. You think they’d know he is 0-32 when he teams fail to score 20 pts..
The fact that he has had 32 games in today’s offensive style football is telling. Please tell me they all weren’t at Syracuse. ( I’m too lazy to look it up)

All I know is BC and Rutgers are bowling and we look like a toilet bowl. Rutgers is hanging with OSU.

The indecision and cloud over Babers future impacts future recruiting and yes, the portal changes a lot - you still need someone in here that can evaluate what we have and what they will need to bring in for their system.
In the last 4 weeks, no one has looked worse than us.

The fact that he has had 32 games in today’s offensive style football is telling. Please tell me they all weren’t at Syracuse. ( I’m too lazy to look it up)
Not sure, that’s the stat they had on the game last night. It would make sense. He has coached 94 games here.
I think it’s 20 points and fewer. Not under 20 pts.

i’m sick of the woke megaphone people. They don’t go to games and financially support the entire athletics department. Screw them. If that’s his reason for not making the call then our institutional idgaf about having a serious football game is further exacerbated.
I'm taking about ESPN and big media. Pete Thamel will of course be a dick about this because that's who he always is. Two weeks, everyone relax

I don’t have many insider contacts (like 2 low level guys who talk big games) but him being black has nothing to do with him being kept or fired.
That won't matter to Newhouse twits with big audiences

There has been larger media personalities that are outside of the program who have called for a change.

During gameday i did a refresher looking at schedule and stats from 1987. Some of the offensive games Dino put up in his first 2 years are mind blowing compared to the last few years. Unfortunately, our defense gave up just a tad more. Is it because everybody caught up with the no huddle offense gimmick? Usually a HC has an identity. This just shows that Dino went from an offensive minded HC who was super aggressive to a defensive minded coach who is timid as a mouse.

Reactions: FAL
Those “Newhouse twits” are the ones openly calling for his firing if you care to actually look them up.

Like him, love him, hate him it really does not matter. Dino has been given ample time, You would be hard pressed to find another college program that has exercised this level of patience with a D1 level coach in a P5 conference. Under Dino the trajectory of the program was just never there. There has not been, for sometime now, any identifiable indicators that this debacle would ever turn for the better under his watch.
The real question - and the one that matters - is will Syracuse University make the proper investment in his replacement to restore hope and confidence in a once highly respected program. it has been done elsewhere - it can be done here! The next move will be very telling.

We are already railing against woke megaphone people who, so far, only exist in a millhouse hypothetical. Am I watching cable news?

Meanwhile Rutgers is going toe to toe with Ohio State on CBS. The world is passing SU by while they dawdle. Again.

Looks they got a legit OL and a good RB... Monungai or how ever you spell it... 158 yds already on 23 att... 6.9yd avg.

Spencer Tillman broadcaster for Nebraska vs Mich State has Sean Lewis as one of the candidates to take over the Michigan State job..

No way you can fire him before we take L number 7
Wildhack had painted himself into a neat little corner by saving the goal is the bowl game
Then fire him too. He is who caused this entire mess with his Fort Knox buyout.

Watch them go 5-7 and they bring Dino back.

I think a lot of the “Fire Dino before the sun goes down” mentality is driven by fear that somehow they’ll win enough in the next three weeks for the school to justify bringing him back.

It’s absurd to think they’ll bring back Dino if the team goes 5-7…and yet I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if it happened. Because the athletic department has done so many absurd things for the last thirty years, we’re justified to think the absurd is to be expected.

Last I looked at the poll on here only one person wanted Dino not to get fired, us libtards and woksters don’t care if he’s black or green, he needs to go.

I’ll fess up - I picked not wanting Dino to be fired just to be a dink. There’s so much insanity on this board right now, selecting the insane option on a poll felt like the right decision - even though it’s not true.

True tally is exactly zero people.

Meanwhile Rutgers is going toe to toe with Ohio State on CBS. The world is passing SU by while they dawdle. Again.
Which would be context for the bring back Marrone camp which I’m not against. O line guy is the biggest issues imo.

Marrone/Addazio/Coach P as the monte kiffin “analyst”

Sign me uo

Last I looked at the poll on here only one person wanted Dino not to get fired, us libtards and woksters don’t care if he’s black or green, he needs to go.
You can't see thamel writing about how problematic it is?