Awesome. Duke can't throw the ball in the ocean... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Awesome. Duke can't throw the ball in the ocean...

That non-call when the Duke player mugged the UNC player on the fast break was epic. There would be a 4 page post about it on this board. Reffing sucks everywhere.

I hope our guys watched this game and their juices started flowing! I hope they watched and imagined what they could do, and remembered what they DID do. We have been in slow motion mediocrity since Duke. Let's kick it up and bring it home! Can we be like Carolina? Can we be the Phoenix? I think we can.

That non-call when the Duke player mugged the UNC player on the fast break was epic. There would be a 4 page post about it on this board. Reffing sucks everywhere.

There would be zero coverage of it in the sports media, unlike the alleged no call against Parker.

I am excited to see how this team bounces back. Win or lose a well played game is what I look for the most. Dukes been living on the edge with the 3 pt shot at times. They shot it poorly against MD and now against UNC. Should be interesting.

And lately we've been living on the edge...period. Should make for an interesting match up.

Even the dookie announcers were floored at how blatant that no call was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom