Axe just tweeted "southerland wins appeal" | Syracusefan.com

Axe just tweeted "southerland wins appeal"

At 1;30 AM, 2/10, Mike Waters had a headline that "Syracuse senior James Southerland wins appeal. Subsequently there was nothing more reported on that headline. You can only find it when you click on Orange Basketball at Syracuse.com Very strange!

At 1;30 AM, 2/10, Mike Waters had a headline that "Syracuse senior James Southerland wins appeal. Subsequently there was nothing more reported on that headline. You can only find it when you click on Orange Basketball at Syracuse.com Very strange!
Axe is reporting that Waters reported it, but it looks like, as you said, Waters took it down. Did Brent just cause a possible sh**storm?

I wonder why Waters would take it down. Did his source want him to keep it quiet till tip-off?

Awesome news! I'm happy for James and his teammates. Let's hope that all the "I's" are dotted and the "T's" are crossed so that we don't lose him for the tourney like we lost Fab.

FWIW, as an English professor, the fact that I used a cliche phrase like "dotted I's and crossed T's" made me throw up a little in my mouth. Then again, "I threw up a little in my mouth" is probably cliche at this point, too. :p

That time stamp is wrong. I looked several times this morning and that headline wasn't there.

Our chances for the #1 seed in both tournaments just went up three fold!
Congrats James!
Cuse Baby!

Axe is reporting that Waters reported it, but it looks like, as you said, Waters took it down. Did Brent just cause a possible sh**storm?
shitstorm.jpg

If true , all these upsets are huge because, if we can take care of business, they have kept us in the mix for both a protected seed and possibly the 1 or 2 in the East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom