Axe just tweeted "southerland wins appeal" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Axe just tweeted "southerland wins appeal"

I have a freind who is at the Melo center now, and knew the decision was about to come down. James had told him he would know at any minute. He was also with James yesterday, so I know the decision was recent. Also another friend on the athletic board of directors just texted me. All confirmed.

I wonder why Waters would take it down. Did his source want him to keep it quiet till tip-off?

I believe so. People found out yesterday.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Cuse is suddenly very very scary. JS back and grant playing well. Coleman next!

Lets go fellas

Surprise, surprise... And just before game time.

amusekill.jpg

Cuse is suddenly very very scary. JS back and grant playing well. Coleman next!

Lets go fellas
Unfortunately, I think you will have to wait until next year for that to take place.

Why wasn't it just before the Pitt game?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I wonder if it is really a "win" or if its more of a "you need to do such and such to redress whatever" and in the meantime you can play?

If it is a flat out win..then Im pissed for the kid who lost all those games.

This is awesome. Like somehow this whole ordeal was engineered to spring an ambush on St Johns of all teams. We've played, and beat, 3 ranked teams without the guy. Including #1 on the road. But the Johnnies are here: it's time to get serious. Favored by 14 without JS. Lol

Hey maybe next year right before tipoff against us you guys can suddenly reveal that Jermaine Lawrence really did pick SJU!

No matter what it was going to be found out before game time (whether it was this game or another). This game just seemed to line up with Southerland's appeal date.

I told you people it was never in question. Friday night appeal and clearance by Sunday game time. Business as usual.

I'm so glad, I'm so glad
I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad
I'm so glad, I'm so glad
I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad

So does the student section start chanting: "Diiiirrrtttyy, We're Soorrrrrrryyyyy"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom