Axe just tweeted "southerland wins appeal" | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Axe just tweeted "southerland wins appeal"

lol, the hearing was Friday! The lore grows too deep around here sometimes.
just sayin that Jake came on here last Sunday or Monday and posted that Dirty would be back for st.johns.
fact, not lore

I will be very interessteed to see how the layoff has affected Dirty's play. Time to break out the noseclips for the courtside seats. :p

He's just another guy who can play who can sometimes get hot form outside. He gives us more depth and an extra dimension when he's "on" but he's not a superstar.

And that is enough in itself to get excited about. He is not the one dimensional player he has been in prior years. Even if his stroke is not there he brings some other things to the table including defense, rebounding, mid-range scoring, 5 more fouls and someone to play some minutes and allow others to play a few less.

OK, my friend just saw Autry and said he heard the good news, and Adrian had no idea what he was talking about. So this is very strange. No one at the Melo center is acting like James was reinstated.

I told you people it was never in question. Friday night appeal and clearance by Sunday game time. Business as usual.
Seeing you knew all about this, can you help me out with another mystery?

Was there only one shooter in Dallas?

I'm actually skeptical. I know the insiders on this board are usually right on with their info...but I won't believe this one until i see number 43 in uniform.

Assuming JS is back today (please be true), I also assume that Grant starts and JS comes in to a huge standing ovation.

I'm actually skeptical. I know the insiders on this board are usually right on with their info...but I won't believe this one until i see number 43 in uniform.

What I believe based on many pieces is that the su board approved the appeal but that someone else either has to sign off on it or at least be informed and give a thumbs up. I believe that could be the NCAA, even if it was our choice to do so. We dont want another fab situation.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I'm getting concerned now...

noooooo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors