Axe just tweeted "southerland wins appeal" | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Axe just tweeted "southerland wins appeal"

Is this from his interview from the mayor or someone??? Where they went off at each other?

It was Bill O'Reilly, and the back and forth was hilarious.

It was Bill O'Reilly, and the back and forth was hilarious.

Yep...that was awesome Cam just kept messing with him...You sound like you mad!!!

I told you people it was never in question. Friday night appeal and clearance by Sunday game time. Business as usual.
I wonder why we didn't rubber stamp him to play against a good team? Seriously, do you guys even have a board?

what would make this even sweeter is if js came out and dropped in his first 5 triples

Id like to thank JLH first and foremost (the heart and soul of this institution), then I would like to thank Syracuse University, Id also like to thank Pabst "American" Blue Ribbon, A special shout out to Southern Comfort, All the board insiders!!!!

I wonder why we didn't rubber stamp him to play against a good team? Seriously, do you guys even have a board?

Maybe jb was more worried than you are? SJU I think is in 3rd or 4th place in the big east right now. Not bad at all. Nothing to lose in this game for sju. Wish we had our starting pg today, but can't green light an injury ;-)

Is this from his interview from the mayor or someone??? Where they went off at each other?
Killa Cam vs O' Reilly was hilarious. Bill had no comeback for the "YOU MAD, YOU MAD" comment lol.

Maybe jb was more worried than you are? SJU I think is in 3rd or 4th place in the big east right now. Not bad at all. Nothing to lose in this game for sju. Wish we had our starting pg today, but can't green light an injury.
We played 6 or 7 games without our second leading scorer and didn't once use it as an excuse. And you start with that. We could give you mark Jackson and you still wouldn't beat us.

We played 6 or 7 games without our second leading scorer and didn't once use it as an excuse. And you start with that. We could give you mark Jackson and you still wouldn't beat us.
Lol

Admittedly, Jackson is pretty old though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

what would make this even sweeter is if js came out and dropped in his first 5 triples

I hope people don't get their hopes too high. Carmelo isn't coming back tgo play for us. James Southerland is. Looking at his game log:
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/46155/james-southerland
He's had a couple of very good three game stretches, (including a fantastic performance at Arkansas), and we productive in his last four games following his suspension. But he's had some nothing games, too and even in the recent stretch eh wasn't shooting all that well. He's had a lay-off and to expect him to "go off" in this game is a bit much. He's just another guy who can play who can sometimes get hot form outside. He gives us more depth and an extra dimension when he's "on" but he's not a superstar.

Actually not. Mike had it at 12:30 last night. There are reasons he took it down. And the reasons are for james benefit.
??
Jake had it last week. just check the tidbits thread.

I hope people don't get their hopes too high. Carmelo isn't coming back tgo play for us. James Southerland is. Looking at his game log:
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/46155/james-southerland
He's had a couple of very good three game stretches, (including a fantastic performance at Arkansas), and we productive in his last four games following his suspension. But he's had some nothing games, too and even in the recent stretch eh wasn't shooting all that well. He's had a lay-off and to expect him to "go off" in this game is a bit much. He's just another guy who can play who can sometimes get hot form outside. He gives us more depth and an extra dimension when he's "on" but he's not a superstar.
He gives us depth and stretches defenses. That's very important. Leading scorer in almost half the games he played in.

Maybe jb was more worried than you are? SJU I think is in 3rd or 4th place in the big east right now. Not bad at all. Nothing to lose in this game for sju. Wish we had our starting pg today, but can't green light an injury ;-)

I think this will be a very tough game. If James has trouble finding the range, we are still in "drive to the basket" mode vs. a team that has a terrific shot blocker. That's not a good combination. The Johnnies have been dormant for a lot of years but it's a proud program and Lavin and company have been doing some very good recruiting lately. A loss today would hardly be a shock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom