B1G Realigning - Leaders and Legends gone, and | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

B1G Realigning - Leaders and Legends gone, and

Right, but it also means that their fans wnt be seeing a lot of Michigan, Ohio State of even PSU.
bees might be getting his wish.

with michigan, ohio st and ped st scheduled to be in jersey every other year, it kind of takes them out of the play Syracuse @Giants Stadium equation.

losing rutgers to the b1g is a HUGE loss for the ACC.

men have been fighting over territory for 1000s of years and we just let a key a piece go for a song.

and while they were at it, they snagged a 2nd.

good lord....

Oh Lord

This is all fine and good but please tell me the Seton Hall-Rutgers BB game will still be played. You just can't willy-nilly screw with those nationally relevant rivalry games.

BTW, I read this article again and it has to be one of the all time worst articles out there. So many swings and misses.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=4300036&sportCat=ncb
Wow, that is seriously bad. The only oneS he mentioned that even deserved to be in the top 20 rivalries is Duke-UNC UK-UL. I am going to have to schedule a trip to see the next Northern Iowa - Illinois State game though. That must be a barn burner, or will it be a barn raiser?

This is all fine and good but please tell me the Seton Hall-Rutgers BB game will still be played. You just can't willy-nilly screw with those nationally relevant rivalry games.

BTW, I read this article again and it has to be one of the all time worst articles out there. So many swings and misses.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=4300036&sportCat=ncb
That is the boom goes the dynamite of articles. Wow, I would say Xavier-Dayton, Duke-UNC, Louisville-Kentucky are the only 3 rivalries that belong there wow. If I was ranking them
1. UNC-Duke
2. Kentucky-Louisville
3. Syracuse-Georgetown
4. Kentucky-Indiana
5. Ohio State-Michigan
6. Indiana-Purdue
7. Kansas-Kansas State
8. Syracuse-UConn
9. Kentucky-Florida
10. Xavier-Dayton

That is the boom goes the dynamite of articles. Wow, I would say Xavier-Dayton, Duke-UNC, Louisville-Kentucky are the only 3 rivalries that belong there wow. If I was ranking them
1. UNC-Duke
2. Kentucky-Louisville
3. Syracuse-Georgetown
4. Kentucky-Indiana
5. Ohio State-Michigan
6. Indiana-Purdue
7. Kansas-Kansas State
8. Syracuse-UConn
9. Kentucky-Florida
10. Xavier-Dayton
Cincy-Xavier has to be in there.

Forum statistics