B1G talk should stop... | Syracusefan.com

B1G talk should stop...

jcuse44

2nd String
I dont understand why a Syracuse fan would want to go to the B1g. Its the most boring conference ive ever witnessed...and most importantly it would actually hurt our recruiting in the east and south. What do we tell parents that are working poor and cant get to a game or 2 because they have to drive to Ann Arbor to see a freakin game? ACC is the right fit for so many reasons.

nothing is stable anymore. i just cant get past the thought of playing boring B1G basketball teams as well as football. Atrocious

Sure, the ACC is the better fit. 90% of us said that before. But IF, the ACC is going to be raided by other conferences and a FSU, Clemson, VT or UNC leave in any combo, it won't be good. Need to keep all options open if they present themselves. I am 100% sure the B10 will be standing strong for years if not forever, I am only 50% sure the ACC will be as is.

I dont understand why a Syracuse fan would want to go to the B1g. Its the most boring conference ive ever witnessed...and most importantly it would actually hurt our recruiting in the east and south. What do we tell parents that are working poor and cant get to a game or 2 because they have to drive to Ann Arbor to see a freakin game? ACC is the right fit for so many reasons.

Survival.

I really dont see anyway swafford can stabalize the acc, unless he can get ND all in.

MHver3@MHver3
In a move to even divisions and further solidify basketball it looks like the ACC will add Uconn in all sports and St Johns and GT in bball

MHver3@MHver3
In a move to even divisions and further solidify basketball it looks like the ACC will add Uconn in all sports and St Johns and GT in bball
I fail to see how it 'stabilizes' the ACC to move towards the Big East model. Oh Lord

Sure, the ACC is the better fit. 90% of us said that before. But IF, the ACC is going to be raided by other conferences and a FSU, Clemson, VT or UNC leave in any combo, it won't be good. Need to keep all options open if they present themselves. I am 100% sure the B10 will be standing strong for years if not forever, I am only 50% sure the ACC will be as is.

Bees, you had been trumpeting your preferences of SU joining the ACC since realignment started. In fact, I remember us having more than one spirited discussion on the issue.

Over time, I've grown to accept and genuinely like our move to the ACC. But with the recent fallout, its good to see that you've become more accepting of the B1G as well.

I don't think we can do wrong with either conference. My heart says ACC, but my wallet says B1G

the only positive with joining the big10 is that we will win the conference championship in bball every single year. indiana be damned. do we go Independant for lax again?

the only positive with joining the big10 is that we will win the conference championship in bball every single year. indiana be damned. do we go Independant for lax again?
Big ten lax would be pretty good. Maryland, rutgers, Ohio st, mich st, Syracuse penn st etc...

He's been on to some things before today..

i am shocked!!!!reality finally setting in?

Correct

only good news is that we would be pressured into getting men's hockey. which would be sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom