Babers out coached by Shafer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Babers out coached by Shafer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is on Dungey more than Babers... I believe there were plays there to be had but out QB always takes the safe sideline read. He never ever looks at the middle of the field and very rarely lets a play develop. Not sure how Babers is to blame for that. Then again Babers gave Dungey the highest score ever last week so who knows what he wants out of this offense.

Shafer and the team he coaches are scum. Fake injuries. Cheap shots. Whatever. He won. He'll sleep easy tonight, but he was still a miserable failure here. He still talked about ISIS in a press conference to excuse a loss. His players are still cheap, just like him.

Our team and coaches were terrible today, but not Shafer bad.

Dude, if they weren't called they didn't happen. I'm not tryin to be a dick, it is what it is.
Just because the refs didn't care that shitforbrains was cheating, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's not why they won though.

Our pathetic team that shitforbrains had a big hand in creating is why.

50046016-55bf71e4f3ce3.jpg

Shafer and the team he coaches are scum. Fake injruies. Cheap shots. Whatever. He won. He'll sleep easy tonight, but he was still a miserable failure here. He still talked about ISIS in a press conference to excuse a loss. His players are still cheap, just like him.

Our team and coaches were terrible today, but not Shafer bad.

56's cheap shot followed by waving his arms to the crowd after he ran off the field were cringeworthy. Couldn't have possibly made a bigger ass of himself.

Ok, sure thing. Cry in your beer. We should've won +14.

I don't understand. You're suggesting Shafer is a vastly superior coach right? Why should SU have won easily?

56's cheap shot followed by waving his arms to the crowd after he ran off the field were cringeworthy. Couldn't have possibly made a bigger ass of himself.

That kid is as bad as the CMU guy.

I don't understand. You're suggesting Shafer is a vastly superior coach right? Why should SU have won easily?
Because it's mtsu... shouldn't have been a game dude. And I'm not suggesting SS is superior, we should've kicked his teeth in.

You're erect, aren't you. You wanted Scott to walk out with a win. Or you're Missy. One or the other.
Whatever man, we shouldn't have lost, it's not hard.

That kid is as bad as the CMU guy.

The hit wasn't as bad because it wasn't a head shot to a player moving towards him...but it was a much, much later hit. And the CMU hit was blatantly late. But this one was incredibly late.

Dude, if they weren't called they didn't happen. I'm not tryin to be a dick, it is what it is.

One Dude was ejected. The hell you talking about?

The hit wasn't as bad because it wasn't a head shot to a player moving towards him...but it was a much, much later hit. And the CMU hit was blatantly late. But this one was incredibly late.

The CMU kid wasn't proud of it. He defended it, but he didn't walk out of the Dome like a moron.

Whatever man, we shouldn't have lost, it's not hard.

But Shafer is amazing.

We shouldn't have lost. But that doesn't change the fact that SS was a pathetic head coach.

Huh? So instead of critiquing Babers you are laughing at SU fans? That is very very very weird, dude.
??? I'm an SU fan, who am I laughing at??? What???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom