barclays nov 26 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

barclays nov 26

200 5th will probably be less crowded since it's maybe a 10 min walk down 5th from barclays. But McMahon's is your best bet if you wanna stay very close.

There's also a Dino BBQ on Union and 4th Ave...

I looked at the menu and you seem to be right. Good value for what you get. Just wish they specified what the beers, wines and cocktails were. But they are probably decent.

McMahon's Public House Brooklyn's Best Irish Bar Restaurant By Barclays

I agree this sounds perfect for next week, especially since we will want to watch SU/Pitt at 12:30pm.

"McMahon’s features 15 large screen HD TVs and 3 large projection screens throughout the bar. Located a block away from the Barclays Center."

Not only a block from Barclay's, but right by the subway as well. Also, loved the extensive beer list that Frozen posted above. By my count I haven't found a negative with this place yet---really a no-brainer.

This will also be some good recon with the ACC Tourney at Barclays this year. If this place is as good as it sounds, maybe McMahon's has the potential to become the Blarney Rock of Brooklyn! So hopefully will see everyone next Saturday sometime around Noon or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom