Basketball Time Slots Released | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Time Slots Released

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
Received email today at 3:00 pm for basketball seat selection. July 15 at 4:06 pm. My number was a little higher (not as good) than my football time slot.

Received email today at 3:00 pm for basketball seat selection. July 15 at 4:06 pm. My number was a little higher (not as good) than my football time slot.

Still have your email? Mine was pulled back somehow and disappeared. Every number in it was wrong. Dollars donated. Priority points. Tier. Ranking. Everything. Grrr.

Still have your email? Mine was pulled back somehow and disappeared. Every number in it was wrong. Dollars donated. Priority points. Tier. Ranking. Everything. Grrr.

Me too. My donor ranking and points were way off.

I sent an email to Becker, but he's out of the office until tomorrow.

Me too. My donor ranking and points were way off.

I sent an email to Becker, but he's out of the office until tomorrow.

Did your email disappear?

My first email had June 6th as my timeslot. Got a corrected email still with my donor rank 700 spots lower than it should be and missing 175 priority points. My timeslot is now July 22 which seems really late for someone who has had season tickets for 20 years.

My first email had June 6th as my timeslot. Got a corrected email still with my donor rank 700 spots lower than it should be and missing 175 priority points. My timeslot is now July 22 which seems really late for someone who has had season tickets for 20 years.

Yea, it’s all messed up for many. Guess they’ll be redoing it.

They sent me an email, retracted it, and sent me another…

Yep. I even have a countdown clock when I sign on my use account.

Which makes it even stranger how some numbers are correct and others are way off.

how are they taking back emails?
IMG_8422.gif

The first email sent to me today was the football time slot. They followed up with a corrected email for basketball.

The first email sent to me today was the football time slot. They followed up with a corrected email for basketball.
Same. The second one I received also appears to also be incorrect, different priority point values, donor rank etc. Hopefully something that’s a quick fix.

Second email move my selection time up by two plus days.

No problem here. I earlier had made the difficult decision not to renew my seats of 20 years. Very sad decision on my part, but I just wasn't using them enough. They were being used for every game by a variety of friends (many on this forum), but they weren't being used by me. (I used them exactly once during this past season)

Last edited:
Same. The second one I received also appears to also be incorrect, different priority point values, donor rank etc. Hopefully something that’s a quick fix.
My numbers are pretty close except for my donor rank which is 600 for the better. Curious if there will be a 3rd email.