Basketball Time Slots Released | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Time Slots Released

Surely I am. And the beer tabs on the wristband are going from 4 to 2. Cash bar after that!
That's a shame. It was underpriced before but sheesh. On the upside, I'll eat more nachos this way.

That's a shame. It was underpriced before but sheesh. On the upside, I'll eat more nachos this way.
It was one of the last real benefits left to mid level donors. Now it’s a revenue source.
Between my football and basketball seats, the donation portion alone is well over $5k. And that doesn’t count donations to the AOF or NIL. I don’t do it for any tangible benefits but it was nice to feel appreciated every now and then!

It was one of the last real benefits left to mid level donors. Now it’s a revenue source.
Between my football and basketball seats, the donation portion alone is well over $5k. And that doesn’t count donations to the AOF or NIL. I don’t do it for any tangible benefits but it was nice to feel appreciated every now and then!
An 18 month pocket calendar is pretty tangible.

yeah, had the increase been a little more reasonable I may have continued to buy the hospitality tickets but not now, $42+ per game for football and $45 for basketball is a bit too much. I agree $100 for football and $200 for basketball last year was a very good deal, they said they were losing quite a bit of money. But the increase for football to $300 for 7 games and $500 for basketball for 11 games was unreasonable. We'll take the $160 a game (4 tickets I would buy) and have a nice tailgate for football and the $180 a game for basketball and go to places on Marshall St before hand or just get something at the dome concession stands. The football food was usually decent but the basketball options weren't always the greatest and then if you didn't rush down at halftime the pizza was pretty picked over. But it was convenient and the snacks for basketball were nice but in my opinion they have overpriced the tickets now.

Also as was noted the drink tickets were cut to 2.

Could any of you nice people who have already gotten your tickets and therefore can look at the seat selection look at 308 Row B and tell me how it’s looking? I am trying to gird my loins. :confused: I pick Thursday.

Could any of you nice people who have already gotten your tickets and therefore can look at the seat selection look at 308 Row B and tell me how it’s looking? I am trying to gird my loins. :confused: I pick Thursday.

After you select your tix you lose the ability to go back in and see the seats available.

After you select your tix you lose the ability to go back in and see the seats available.
Well, for Petey’s sake. Thank you, Bees. You’re the greatest!

This was from 1:00, can see a few seats (all sold). 309 looks promising so maybe 308 is not too sold

Attachments

• 2024-07-16 20-05.pdf
    98.8 KB · Views: 93
This was from 1:00, can see a few seats (all sold). 309 looks promising so maybe 308 is not too sold
Yes, hard for me to tell from that angle and the 210 number is confusing to me. But thank you so much! Tomorrow I will find out.

Yes, hard for me to tell from that angle and the 210 number is confusing to me. But thank you so much! Tomorrow I will find out.
Can see the first 3 rows in the top corner. 308 and 309 above 210. Sorry that's all you can see, was looking at lowers there. I'm guessing 309 is a price bump to be all available except the front row. Good luck tomorrow!

Sorry, all seats in 308, Rows A&B are sold.

Man, I’ve had those seats for years. Hopefully, Row C. Thank you, though. (Sob)

Hey lady, when you have access and pick your seats could you take a screenshot of lower 309/310? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

I will try!
Ah me. Bees, when I tried to take a screenshot the computer threw me out completely and I had to go back in. Sorry! So there were some seats in 308 Row E but 309 had two seats in Row C close to the aisle. Although I will miss my buddies in 308, these are actually better tickets and I will get some money back. There were a lot of seats left in 309, if that comforts anyone.

Ticketmaster is all fouled up today due to the software crash.

Becker sent me an email:

I wanted to personally reach out and notify you of the global tech outage that is directly affecting the Ticketmaster software for online men’s basketball seat and parking selections today. We apologize for this unexpected issue and we remain committed to finding you the best seats in the JMA Wireless Dome.

We are getting positive indications the disruption will be corrected this morning and will provide another immediate update once it is fixed.

In order to be prepared for a longer delay, please let us know your preferred seat and parking options (1st, 2nd, and 3rd option) for us to keep on file.

We will continue to provide updates until your new seats and/or parking are selected and please use me as a resource moving forward.

Ticketmaster is all fouled up today due to the software crash.

Becker sent me an email:

I wanted to personally reach out and notify you of the global tech outage that is directly affecting the Ticketmaster software for online men’s basketball seat and parking selections today. We apologize for this unexpected issue and we remain committed to finding you the best seats in the JMA Wireless Dome.

We are getting positive indications the disruption will be corrected this morning and will provide another immediate update once it is fixed.

In order to be prepared for a longer delay, please let us know your preferred seat and parking options (1st, 2nd, and 3rd option) for us to keep on file.

We will continue to provide updates until your new seats and/or parking are selected and please use me as a resource moving forward.
I was supposed to be selecting today. I called the box office and they sound clueless about what to do.

My countdown clock started up again. Hopefully the crash is fixed.

Couldn't even get logged in before.

I'll know in approx 10 minutes.

First time through it wouldn't let me add the seats to the cart.

I let it time out after 10 minutes and tried again.

Selected the same seats without an issue.

Parking wasn't an issue.

Took a few minutes to add my payment info.

I even got a confirmation email from SU.

Becker did call me back, but I guess things are still down on his end.

Good luck.

I don't pick until Monday at lunch time. Not hopeful.

First time through it wouldn't let me add the seats to the cart.

I let it time out after 10 minutes and tried again.

Selected the same seats without an issue.

Parking wasn't an issue.

Took a few minutes to add my payment info.

I even got a confirmation email from SU.

Becker did call me back, but I guess things are still down on his end.

Good luck.

Did you get your exact seats or close enough?