Basketball Time Slots Released | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Time Slots Released

I was supposed to select 15 minutes ago and still getting the technical difficulties message when trying to go to the virtual venue.

Same row, just a few seats down.

Did you get the same fball seats you’ve had forever? Don’t think I asked before.

Can I ask how much time before your slotted pick time you have access to see what is available? Are you not able to view the map ahead of time at all?

Thanks, I pick this afternoon.

Can I ask how much time before your slotted pick time you have access to see what is available? Are you not able to view the map ahead of time at all?

Thanks, I pick this afternoon.

Most people have said about 5 mins beforehand.

Good news: closer to the aisle, no price increase.
Bad news: lost several rows in the process. 7 to be exact, although part that is voluntary to be closer to an aisle. No matter what they we would have lost at least 4 rows.

Overall: I would say our seats got worse, but tolerably so.

Last edited:
So I too picked today, and a couple of notes:

My seats in section 104 did not change, at all. We went from having 6 seats in our row, to 5. Instead of crawling over two people to get to the aisle, there is now only 1.

In the moments leading up to my time, I never could see what was available. In fact, when the "buzzer went off", the window to pick went away. I had to log back out, then log back in, and nothing was there. I logged in again, and there was a window to start the selection process.

Not the worst experience, and I basically have the exact same seats, however there were moments of shear panic of where I needed to go and what to do when that box disappeared.