Basketball Time Slots Released | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Time Slots Released

I am 100% trying to get the same seats. But I am very worried the system is going to be skewed toward recent donations versus long-time season ticket holding. Any big change is going to have winners and losers, but frankly they should have just tried to keep everyone as close to where they are currently.

Having a draft involving seats that people have been sitting in for up to 43 years is really inviting a disaster IMHO.
donations only move you up ranks not pts though.. So a recent person can jump some people and not others because they wont have longevity pts. Unless they are donation $1000 or more they wont easily pass a ton of people. But they can easily pass those at the bottom 2 tiers. At the same time people with BB tickets in the better spots had a nice chunk of money in donation value baked in so a small donation could also have passed a ton of people.

Same comment from other thread, you provided a much clearer explanation of things than anything I saw from the athletics department.

IMO the A1-3 sections are overpriced. I will be moving from A to what is now A3 but was B prior years. By doing so my cost will be going up. So I pay more and get worse seats. The price increase in A is a lot. Not sure how they can justify it. Will be interesting to see if there is a trickle down effect of people moving from what used to be A to what used to be B and so on.

they took a risk with the demand in this new seating game.. Until this year those in prime areas had 2 choices . Renew or change to areas that open up. Now those people have huge number of choices.

Much easier for people in pricy seats to save money and move down levels than for people in the cheaper seats to pay way more. if the A1 and A2 move a bit you would create huge holes in the center court areas

My first email had June 6th as my timeslot. Got a corrected email still with my donor rank 700 spots lower than it should be and missing 175 priority points. My timeslot is now July 22 which seems really late for someone who has had season tickets for 20 years.
I did get a response from my rep on Friday telling me that my timeslot has been moved up to the 19th but the countdown on MyCuse account is still reflecting my original timeslot.

As of this morning, my countdown clock now reflects my updated selection time.

The person in front of me picks tomorrow. Has anyone picked yet?

Edit: Or maybe no one on this board has the posh “first selection” seats.

Last edited:
The person in front of me picks tomorrow. Has anyone picked yet?

Edit: Or maybe no one on this board has the posh “first selection” seats.

How did they make out?

I talked to Connor. He told me that although the numbers in the email were wrong the date/time was not. Ruling on the field stands, picking on Monday, 7/22. I can't envision a scenario where I am not going through the process to ask for refund but we'll see. It's also a week I'm at a work conference, so that's fun.

I went around noon today and was pleasantly surprised that seats were available in my previous location. I sit in the new 122 on the aisle near midcourt in Row A - first row of permanent seats and love the extra leg room and the railing I can hang my coat on.

Never thought I would lose my football location in the third deck on the visitor side but keep basketball!

Now if it weren’t for the CAF backcourt lounge going from $100 to $500 per person for 10 games I would be perfectly content!

Is it bad that I haven’t heard anything about when I’m picking?

Yes. Call the ticket office. 315-443-2121 press 1.

Is it bad that I haven’t heard anything about when I’m picking?
If you log on to your account and don’t see a countdown clock there is definitely an issue

I was able to get the exact seats I wanted. Just like I did for football selection. LGO.
Can I go into the site and look at seats already taken if it’s before my pick time? Because I tried this morning and couldn’t see how to do it. :(

Can I go into the site and look at seats already taken if it’s before my pick time? Because I tried this morning and couldn’t see how to do it. :(

It doesn’t open for you until a few minutes before your selection time.