Battle 4 Atlantis Megathread (Info/Roll Call) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Battle 4 Atlantis Megathread (Info/Roll Call)

I'm on a plane in 4 days!

Has anyone heard when we can pick up tickets from Will Call? Do we wait until the day of the first game? Or can we do it sooner?

Got this from the Dome box office:

Tickets will be distributed each morning at the Royal Tower Hospitality Room, as well as immediately prior to each game at the Syracuse will call table near the entrance to Imperial Arena. You must show a valid photo ID in order to pick up your tickets.

Royal Hospitality Room : When you walk into the main entrance of the Royal Tower, take your first left and the room will be on your left. You will also see Battle 4 Atlantis 2015 hospitality signs to guide you to the room.
Imperial Arena Entrance: The ticket will call area will be in the rotunda between the Beach and Coral Towers near the entrance to the Imperial ArenaTicket pick-up times are as follows:

Wednesday, 11/25
Morning Hours: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Pre-Game Hours : 1:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. (tip-off is at 2:30 p.m.)

Thursday, 11/26
Morning Hours: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Pre-Game Hours: beginning 1 ½ hours before the game through tip-off (game time & opponent TBD per the bracket)

Friday, 11/27
Pre-Game Hours: beginning 1 ½ hours before the game through tip-off (game time & opponent TBD per the bracket)

Got this from the Dome box office:

Tickets will be distributed each morning at the Royal Tower Hospitality Room, as well as immediately prior to each game at the Syracuse will call table near the entrance to Imperial Arena. You must show a valid photo ID in order to pick up your tickets.

Royal Hospitality Room : When you walk into the main entrance of the Royal Tower, take your first left and the room will be on your left. You will also see Battle 4 Atlantis 2015 hospitality signs to guide you to the room.
Imperial Arena Entrance: The ticket will call area will be in the rotunda between the Beach and Coral Towers near the entrance to the Imperial ArenaTicket pick-up times are as follows:

Wednesday, 11/25
Morning Hours: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Pre-Game Hours : 1:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. (tip-off is at 2:30 p.m.)

Thursday, 11/26

Friday, 11/27

Thanks!!

So freakin' pumped. We'll be there on the 24th. Flying back on the 30th.

A friend just got home from Atlantis. Sent me this:

"Drinks are expensive. 8-10. Beer can be 8-12. Use your water coupons. Eat on the other side of the bridge. I recommend twin brothers . And take a cab to curly's fish fry. Ask cab driver to take you. Hotel wifi is 20 bucks a day. If you go to Dunkin donuts over by the coral tower.. Outside of the marina area. They have free wifi."

I've met CuseTroop but I doubt I've met anyone else who is going. I wish we had name tags or something. I do have my syracusefan.com War Otto pin, which I'll put on my hat but it's not exactly easy to indentify.

I used the chat on the Atlantis web site today and they said wifi is included w resort fees(not if at Harborside but in towers )... I printed it to bring . Not sure how good the signal will he.

I'll be the one hobbling around with a brace on her right ankle... and wearing sneakers and socks when everyone else in wearing sandals. Darned broken ankle is still at least a month from being healed. Not the way I wanted to go to Atlantis.

cto said:
I'll be the one hobbling around with a brace on her right ankle... and wearing sneakers and socks when everyone else in wearing sandals. Darned broken ankle is still at least a month from being healed. Not the way I wanted to go to Atlantis.

:/

I'll be the one with cto on his back, carrying her from bar to bar!

Joyce: My wife (also a Syracuse fan but not an alum or syracusefan.com member like I am) and I are really looking forward to meeting you. Our daughter would rather meet Otto. She is 5, so she thinks Otto is more famous than you. We bought her a Syracuse cheerleader outfit and SU dress for this trip.

It is too bad about your ankle but I'm sure you will find some opportunities to (literally) put your foot up and relax. A few Syracuse wins wouldn't hurt.

:cool:SUball:E

Sorry to hear you have not healed in time for the trip. Hobbling in the Bahamas has to be better than hobbling in the north east

Sorry to hear you have not healed in time for the trip. Hobbling in the Bahamas has to be better than hobbling in the north east

My wife and I love your avatar. Great looking bulldog. We have a Frenchie named Angus Young. Hope to meet you at Atlantis.

Troop, we should exchange info. Wanna get cell #s? If so send me a pm.

Alright guys, heading home to finish packing, and jumping on a plane. If you see this guy, watch out... He's a high fiver. Hope to see you all there!!

e611e37f-e494-4314-b228-a42ef04f5535.jpg

OrangeTown said:
See you in 2 days buddy!!!

Forgive me if I don't remember seeing you this trip. I'm sure we will have a blast, but I doubt I'll remember any of it ;)

Sitting in the airport in not so sunny SYR (after scraping snow/ice off the car)... Saw many 'CUSE fans in the TSA line. Few more hours- can't wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom