Battle, Brissett have to be much, much better | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Battle, Brissett have to be much, much better

Our alphas came into this season thinking NBA and not Syracuse basketball. That's how i see it. They need to start making the team better versus trying to be playing hero ball. Marek is the only moving the ball around w any offensive identity.

It's distressing to say the least. I have faith in Boeheim to crack the whip on these guys. He's done it before and can do it again. Talent is there to win alot of games. This weekend was a wake up call.

OB hired a private shooting coach and spent the summer in Vegas to improve his shot. JB gave him the opportunity to showcase his "improved" shooting stroke. So we lost a couple of games in mid-November to brand name teams...who cares?!?! If OB realized he is NOT a 3-point shooter and agrees to play in the paint going forward then this was a successful 2-game stretch.

I care and if you don't why bother posting.

My biggest concern with Battle isn't necessarily his shooting. I don't care for his demeanor with the refs, but more importantly, I just don't understand why he doesn't do more to get his teammates the ball in position to score. Holding the ball, dribbling for no reason, missing passes to wide open guys. Has to be frustrating for everyone.

My biggest concern with Battle isn't necessarily his shooting. I don't care for his demeanor with the refs, but more importantly, I just don't understand why he doesn't do more to get his teammates the ball in position to score. Holding the ball, dribbling for no reason, missing passes to wide open guys. Has to be frustrating for everyone.

He's been that guy his entire career here. It's never been a strength of his to set other people up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom