Battle had uneven game | Syracusefan.com

Battle had uneven game

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Moose balls in the first half and than played like a 1st team all ACC player the second half. He’s such an enigma. If he had that fire all game long we would be undefeated. Big shot, big win!! F Georgetown!!

the kid is an absolute animal but you almost have to back him into a corner to see his teeth.
I think we need to go to him at the start of games. I don't get why we don't.

I agree with the sentiment but my goodness, the wording of the OP. This is a Syracuse fan board, correct? :confused:

I think we need to go to him at the start of games. I don't get why we don't.
Because ideally you want a balanced offense with lots of guys involved in the scoring, which this team potentially has. Battle was actually looking for his shot in the first half today, he just wasn't knocking anything down, and he left some points at the line. I can't imagine what this board would look like if Battle started hoisting up 25 shots a night. It's barely readable now.

He’s been so passive all season. Really don’t blame jb at all. He’s been just wandering 8 feet from the three line until the second half today
He needs to know that he will be the best player on the court 98% of the time the rest of the season

Because ideally you want a balanced offense with lots of guys involved in the scoring, which this team potentially has. Battle was actually looking for his shot in the first half today, he just wasn't knocking anything down, and he left some points at the line. I can't imagine what this board would look like if Battle started hoisting up 25 shots a night. It's barely readable now.
Sure, but if he's rolling, that takes attention away from everybody else, and ideally gets them space for good shots.

Battle changed when he got in the open court to start the second half. He attacked and it got him going. I wish someone on this team knew how to run a break. The charge on Howard in the first half was because OB was too lazy to fill the left lane to creat a 3 on 2. It ended up being a 2 on 2 with horrible spacing, thereby the charge.

I'm just glad I didn't hear one of the announcers during the game say "It all starts by getting stops, that begins with getting some stops."

Battle changed when he got in the open court to start the second half. He attacked and it got him going. I wish someone on this team knew how to run a break. The charge on Howard in the first half was because OB was too lazy to fill the left lane to creat a 3 on 2. It ended up being a 2 on 2 with horrible spacing, thereby the charge.

This is spot on, when the transition play started I yelled at Oshae (hope my TV forgives me) RUN bc that’s an easy transition bucket of he sprints there instead of jogging. Elijah is great at sprinting the sidelines instead of jogging. I also love how much Carey looks to throw it ahead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom