battle has gotta be the pg | Syracusefan.com

battle has gotta be the pg

FRANKIEFAN

All American
Battle at PG likely just lost us the game we are better with Frankie. It works I guess if Buddy is red hot for short spells but that’s it.

Maybe next year if he wants to spend the summer working on becoming a pg like G did.

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Battle at PG likely just lost us the game we are better with Frankie. It works I guess if Buddy is red hot for short spells but that’s it.

Maybe next year if he wants to spend the summer working on becoming a pg like G did.

say what? as soon as frank came back in battle disappeared again. not a coincidence.

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament

Our offense is so bad with Frank dominating the ball. His handle has somehow gotten worse this year and he can’t even more easy passes as he’s fumbling the ball around. He is by far a better off guard, catch and shoot type where he shouldn’t be asked to run the point or try initiating any kind of offense. He’s too methodical and weak with the ball. We need guys that can attack and make things happen, Frank can’t do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamizana43

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom