Battle hit the shot but... | Syracusefan.com

Battle hit the shot but...

BOEHEIM CALLED THE PLAY! You saw him drawing up X and O during the timeout. Looked like White and Battle split on the wings...White was covered so Lydon goes to Battle...BOOM!

The man can still coach.

It's sad that this post is even necessary after 1000+ wins. The naysayers will appreciate him more after he's gone.

Cheers,
Neil

The other big story is some stat guy gets to keep his job. lose by 2 after Howard is told to foul at the end of half would have been bad.
First thing that crossed my mind when Clemson hit that last jumper!!! Who on the bench can't even count!!!????

LOL Ruins your night, doesn't it. You can't handle the truth. He drew up a great play.
What? Not at all. That's what some of you don't understand... There's this crazy notion that I somehow hate boeheim. No idea where it came from. Go find the posts. It's lunacy.

Nice try but you're not ruining this night

And I acknowledged the play call in plenty of threads already... It was solid

What? Not at all. That's what some of you don't understand... There's this crazy notion that I somehow hate boeheim. No idea where it came from. Go find the posts. It's lunacy.

Nice try but you're not ruining this night
What was the please none of these threads all about?

rdinPE.gif

It's sad that this post is even necessary after 1000+ wins. The naysayers will appreciate him more after he's gone.

Cheers,
Neil
You don't know what you had until it's gone. I told that to my estranged wife. Oh well, in some cases anyway.

I doubt JB would have diagrammed a play for a guy who was 1 for 6 and had scored 3 points in 39+ minutes.

He was open and Lydon spotted him. Simple as that.

Yeah I agree... Lydon driving from beyond the 3 to kick to Battle? I kinda doubt that was the plan. Lydon has good inside moves but JB would have be a pre-cog to think him driving from beyond 3 to kick to ice cold Battle was the best plan. It worked out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom