Baye Watch... | Syracusefan.com

Baye Watch...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Matt Park ‏@MattPark1 1m
Baye Moussa Keita takes the PEC court in sweats. Surest sign that he won't play tonight at Pittsburgh. pic.twitter.com/UEEY9UxAm9

BgTqptVIMAA4_yq.jpg

Definitely not a surprise. I'd be happy to get him back by Duke.

like for the thread title, not for the news you bear
I'm embarrassed that I didn't notice the thread title. That is hilarious! It is like one of those NYPost or Daily News billion-point font headlines.

no rush. let the mooseman heal. no matter the seeding i like our chances a lot better with a healthy baye back in the middle.

I'm fully expecting Christmas and Grant to get in foul trouble and to see Roberson playing center late.

Syracuse Basketball ‏@syrbasketball 8m
Baye Moussa Keita - he's definitely not playing tonight. Brad Pike says 'day-to-day.' He's made vast improvements. http://ow.ly/i/4A3Qr

I'm fully expecting Christmas and Grant to get in foul trouble and to see Roberson playing center late.

Would be shocked if this didnt happen. Really need to hit the boards tonight, especially Rak and CJ.

Won't matter. Dixon will be called for 20 technical fouls for being on the court during play.

JB will never do this but I would love to see him sub often using Roberson when guys get fouls to try to avoid any of Gran/CJ/Rak getting two quick ones

raxmas is gonna need at least a 5 minute blow each half. more likely to pick up a dumb foul when he's winded. something radical has to happen.

raxmas is gonna need at least a 5 minute blow each half. more likely to pick up a dumb foul when he's winded. something radical has to happen.
For instance, Pitt will try to draw fouls in the paint and Dixon will literally cry unless Rak fouls out...Oh wait, that isn't radical.

PS is there any use i could put to those "visiting radio phone lines" in the picture? it wouldnt feel right not to ask

maybe JB phoned up nova's jay wright for tips about playing small ball.

If Pitt was the team staying in hotel rooms, maybe he could do like the Dallas Cowboys and send them some hookers and party favors. Apparently he's going to have to really think outside the box, if that's possible for JB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom