Baylor should get the death penalty | Syracusefan.com

Baylor should get the death penalty

Alsacs

Living Legend
C3NgAANUMAEC7TO

New Baylor lawsuit alleges 52 rapes by football players in 4 years, 'show 'em a good time' culture | Baylor | Dallas News

52 alleged rapes by football players the last 4 years. Art Briles is a disgrace. This behavior is so sleazy.

Isn't briles coaching with kiffin @ fau? What a pair... kiffin will probably go to
The off campus parties with the recruits so he can get some action.

If athletics administrators and coaches can enable child molestation for decades at PSU and basically have all sanctions with any teeth vacated, I can't possibly see the NCAA doing anything of substance here that actually sticks.

Even at an institution like SMU where the death penalty was enforced for a pay for play culture, we've seen subsequent situations that were similar where sanctions weren't as strict. I mean SMU football was basically disintegrated for the better part of 2-3 DECADES after the enforcement of the death penalty, yet Miami FL and USC who both had pay for play issues with multiple student athletes were on some sort of probation for a few years and then right back into the swing of things.

UNC with academic fraud at an unheard of level - still nothing to date.

NCAA is a joke.

Last edited:
Compare this to Louisville and the hooker scandal ... NCAA is going to whiff on both of these, they don't have the guts to enforce an ethical decision against a successful program.

I'm asking myself, what was Ruhle thinking? But I guess Bill O'Brien made it out of happy valley alive. Jeez.

PedSt be like -- nice try Baylor. See if you can do it for decades with a saint as a head coach and get away cleaner than OJ! #amateurs

The one thing working against Baylor is that it is a private school with a modest fan base (albeit with some wealthy boosters).

The indoctrination at Ped St starts in the cradle and the behemooth pumps out 15,000 new alumnae each year. It truly is a cult, to tie it back to the other posters and the Waco theme. Ped St had the resources of an entire State to fight the NCAA. If anything, i'd think the hundreds of thousands of UT and T a&m alums would be rooting for the NCAA to euthanize Baylor.

The one thing working against Baylor is that it is a private school with a modest fan base (albeit with some wealthy boosters).

The indoctrination at Ped St starts in the cradle and the behemooth pumps out 15,000 new alumnae each year. It truly is a cult, to tie it back to the other posters and the Waco theme. Ped St had the resources of an entire State to fight the NCAA. If anything, i'd think the hundreds of thousands of UT and T a&m alums would be rooting for the NCAA to euthanize Baylor.

That's why PedSt still holds the crown and sleeps easy. The odds of another program matching their record of rape and abuse is very slim.

That's why PedSt still holds the crown and sleeps easy. The odds of another program matching their record of rape and abuse is very slim.

And the icing on the cake for PSU is that they make IMO a proper decision hiring a guy like Bill O'Brien after the sanctions hit. Then they follow that up with hiring a scumbag like James Franklin once the sanctions are lessened.

That program and institution learned nothing.

And the icing on the cake for PSU is that they make IMO a proper decision hiring a guy like Bill O'Brien after the sanctions hit. Then they follow that up with hiring a scumbag like James Franklin once the sanctions are lessened.

That program and institution learned nothing.

It's hard to learn a lesson when everyone you surround yourself with believes you did nothing wrong.

It's hard to learn a lesson when everyone you surround yourself with believes you did nothing wrong.
The NCAA needs to adopt a morals clause to protect the students going to the colleges. Then schools like Penn State would have had their programs suspended, as they should have been.

The NCAA needs to adopt a morals clause to protect the students going to the colleges. Then schools like Penn State would have had their programs suspended, as they should have been.
There is one. It was the main hook that gave the NCAA jurisdiction in the pedst case.

If true, one of, if not the, most disgusting situations of its kind in the history of America. That is not an exaggeration.
ON Par with Sandusy for sure...Ans Paterno dying so fast was a blessing as he knew and took his guilt with him to his grave

Plus the Kansas rape deal with basketball is starting to take on the feel as what seems to be turning into the norm with big time college sports these days...Just cover it up and hope for the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom