BC/Duke | Syracusefan.com

BC/Duke

BC is on fire and pretty much hitting every shot they’re taking. Its crazy. They will need to do the same in the second half to win this game. And who beat up Coach K? Looks terrible.

Not that surprised. People are so enamored with Bagley (and rightly so, he's incredible) that they forget Duke is still mediocre defensively.

I think they lose 6 games before the tournament at a minimum

Not that surprised. People are so enamored with Bagley (and rightly so, he's incredible) that they forget Duke is still mediocre defensively.

I think they lose 6 games before the tournament at a minimum
Not so sure about that. They may not be the best defensive team, but they are capable of putting up a lot of points on offense.

I wouldn't be caught dead rooting for BC.

Rooting for Duke in a conference game during the regular season is like rooting for Georgetown or UConn or Nova during the regular season when we were in the Big East. Did you do that too? :p It's not like the Eagles are the Patriots or Red Sox or some team with pampered fans.

Rooting for Duke in a conference game during the regular season is like rooting for Georgetown or UConn or Nova during the regular season when we were in the Big East. Did you do that too? :p It's not like the Eagles are the Patriots or Red Sox or some team with pampered fans.
Tbh I don't consider Duke in the same category as Georgetown, UConn and Nova. We don't compete against Duke for recruits and the head coaches are BFF's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom