BC fires Addazio / hires Jeff Hafley | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BC fires Addazio / hires Jeff Hafley

Addazio proved solid during his tenure but never spectacular, as he went 22-34 in the ACC and beat just one team ranked by the Associated Press during his seven seasons. (That was No. 9 USC back in 2014.)

Addazio proved solid during his tenure but never spectacular, as he went 22-34 in the ACC and beat just one team ranked by the Associated Press during his seven seasons. (That was No. 9 USC back in 2014.)

It wasn’t the hire of Martin Jarmod. He’s looking for bigger and better w the Fish Center now open. I think he’s gonna go big. A Bill O’Brien like hire which is why I mentioned Belichick.

could be a guy from Ohio St connections as well

It wasn’t the hire of Martin Jarmod. He’s looking for bigger and better w the Fish Center now open. I think he’s gonna go big. A Bill O’Brien like hire which is why I mentioned Belichick.

could be a guy from Ohio St connections as well
Ryan Day? (Sarcasm)

At least 2 ACC teams in our division installing new coaching staffs. I think Clawson gets hired somewhere, too.

Didn’t work out vs Louisville this year but typically I like playing teams in year one and two of a coaching change

Ryan Day? (Sarcasm)
Last year, that was the scuttlebutt on the BC blogs until Urban wimped out and Day became the OSU heir apparent. Lotta Eagles fans disappointed

Wasn’t Martins hire. not surprising if you pay attention to the inner workings at the Heights.

curious what way they go. I’d honestly give Steve Belichick a chance. Huge name, why wouldn’t any kid from NE not want to play for a Belichick and Steve gets some head coaching chops.
It’s not going to be Belichick I said who it’s going to be. One of my partners is a BC booster they want the Ohio State DC.

The timing is horrible. Rutgers just hired back Schiano who is going to pounce on this. BC may now lose AJ Dillon too. He was planning on coming back, but who knows now.
Reggie Terry is their football ops guy. If Dino wants to build connections to former players, there is no better person he could hire than Reggie. Except possibly Steve, who I would be shocked would be interested. But you never know..,,,maybe a co-OC assistant HC role would entice him?

Phil Trautwein is their OL coach. Originally from NJ. Not sure if we are looking for an OL coach, but if so, he should be considered

Why not?

Worked out well for Rutgers
The BC AD is from Ohio State.
I have no clue if this DC is any good I am just saying they know who they want to replace Addaizo.
If Jeff Hafley isn’t the next DC coach I am shocked.

It’s not going to be Belichick I said who it’s going to be. One of my partners is a BC booster they want the Ohio State DC.
So Jeff Hafley is going to get a HC job after all? I hope he coaches as goofy as he looks.

1575236498635.png

The dazzler was fired because the fans had checked out, the program has a really solid foundation but its not an unfair argument that they've underperformed a bit the last few years, you should be winning a lot more than 6-7 games with aj dillon, and they've had a lot of players drafted to the nil the last few years, if they make the right hire BC could be dangerous, I bet they screw it up and this looks like the basketball program. When the fans check out the stadium is empty this stuff usually happens.

The dazzler was fired because the fans had checked out, the program has a really solid foundation but its not an unfair argument that they've underperformed a bit the last few years, you should be winning a lot more than 6-7 games with aj dillon, and they've had a lot of players drafted to the nil the last few years, if they make the right hire BC could be dangerous, I bet they screw it up and this looks like the basketball program. When the fans check out the stadium is empty this stuff usually happens.
Agree but they also had QB health issues that have impacted their ability to win games

If I were in charge at BC I go the following candidates.
1. Joe Moorhead-Mississippi State Get him back in the Northeast and out a dead man job at Mississippi State.
2. Luke Fickell- Cincinnati. The guy can coach.
3. Chip Kelly- UCLA. The guy has sucked at UCLA and get another P5 job before he gets fired next year and he is from New Hampshire.

BC will go the Syracuse NFL DC way though and likely hire Jeff Hafley.

Rooting for bc must be so boring