BC Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

AJ Turner out for BC today. High ankle sprain.

Robinson already out for the year with a broken wrist.

AJ Turner out for BC today. High ankle sprain.

Robinson already out for the year with a broken wrist.
This is going to hurt BC. Turner averaged over 27 minutes and they can't afford to lose depth in the front court today.

Really looking forward to seeing the boys in action again today. The Fla.St. game was a real treat to watch as there were so many contributing and showing us some of the things we've hoped to see as each of them progresses. DC displayed the kind of huge impact he is capable of providing at the start of the 2nd half, Mal was actually conjuring up old images of Melo when he would step back off the bounce and loft up a beautiful trajectoried shot over a frozen defender. When that wasn't happening G was lights out % and burying nylon only deep 3s. Lydon with a hoe-hum here's another double double for ya!~ while Frankie goes to Syracuse showcased some thread the needle passes that we will be treated to on a regular basis in the not so distant future.
We also saw some not so shaky potatoes / onions! from Coondog.

It's all good as we are playing our best ball of the year. This team continues to surprise and get better. Looking forward for that to continue.

LGO~~~~

It's strange but I can't see these posts of yours on my Firefox browser. There's 4 of them above that are blank. Maybe it's a local setting. I don't have trouble seeing any other posts. Thoughts anyone?

It's strange but I can't see these posts of yours on my Firefox browser. There's 4 of them above that are blank. Maybe it's a local setting. I don't have trouble seeing any other posts. Thoughts anyone?

Your computer is allergic to embedded tweets. You're not the only one.

Anyone have a link for this game? Blacked out on ESPN 3 and first row sports seems to have not picked it up for some reason. Thanks!

Boston College's starting lineup: Hicks, Carter, Barnes-Thompkins, Owens and Clifford.

SUintheVille said:
Change browser style bottom left.

We Are Syracuse said:
Anyone have a link for this game? Blacked out on ESPN 3 and first row sports seems to have not picked it up for some reason. Thanks!
When in doubt, ask sneakyfrenchspy on this site. Best bet if there's a stream.

The officiating crew for Syracuse-BC: Mike Eades, Jeff Clark and Lamar Simpson.

First possession was a beauty even with the missed shot, second possession not so much.

We attack the rim so much better than earlier in the year. Makes all the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom