BC Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

My goodness that replay oop Howard to TL. Howard is an effortless passer. Freakin magic show sometimes. He's got to play.
Could be special. If him, TL and Mal stay and play together, they'll win some serious games.

My goodness that replay oop Howard to TL. Howard is an effortless passer. Freakin magic show sometimes. He's got to play.
Has to! Offense is not the same without him on the floor. Not enough attacking with him out

Cowtown said:
I thought is was my bad internet feed on Thursday, but now it appears something is up. Is Lydon growing a John Holmes 'stache? :eek:
There have been at least two threads started to discuss the stache. They are most likely buried, somewhere in the 70s I'm guessing. :)

I'm not worried about point next year. Kid is going to play big minutes next year.

If he gets into a good playing rhythm, he might have more confidence with his shot.

There have been at least two threads started to discuss the stache. They are most likely buried, somewhere on the 70s I'm guessing. :)

So that's a "yes." 'Nuff said, tks.

Tweet from the ESPN page: "Otto's Army made the bus trip to Boston to cheer on the Orange! The Army has already made it's presence felt."

If we can just keep a body on Keith Friel on BC we should be fine.

3-11 at the arc thus far. We're not going to pull away if that continues...

Our freshman are so talented and have such unique skill sets. It is really something to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom