BC Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

I think Dino just needs to call a timeout, huddle the guys up and give them all a Snicker's. ;)

Again wholesale changes are needed on the D. Players and staff, Babers has to make the adjustments. Team has shown flashes but back to back disasters in the last quarter of the year isnt going to cut it.

That includes approach and scheme. When BC has the ball, its men vs boys. Say what you want about addazio, he is 7-5 , beat lousville and FSU, has a good young qb, ans recruits the heck outta the oline and rb positions. Good looking fb team.

That big screen there was a clear hold on their WR

Has there been a single penalty called on them other than the kickoff out of bounds?

I look forward to the days where the team no longer looks like skinnier and shorter than the opponent.

We’re obviously not getting enough speed to offset the size sacrificed.

Make Chip Asst Recruiting Director; he knows what we need.

Don’t you know, Dino has a magic wand he can wave and make people faster and stronger.
Stop. No one expects that. Just that the team shouldn't be getting rolled at home by wake, 43-5. not give up an easy 50 to the Ville and be more competitive against B.C.. Do you really think that is too much to ask.

Stop. No pone expects that. Just that the team shouldn't be getting rolled at home by wake, 43-5. not give up an easy 50 to the Ville and be more competitive against B.C.. Do you really think that is too much to ask.

And the magic catch wand too?

I said this last week or the week before. WR’s can get better but it’s rare if they like to drop the ball. That’s usually something that just is what it is.

Stop. No one expects that. Just that the team shouldn't be getting rolled at home by wake, 43-5. not give up an easy 50 to the Ville and be more competitive against B.C.. Do you really think that is too much to ask.

I’m not trying to be combative, I’m not sure folks realize just how bad our depth situation is. It’s like going from Rautins and Christmas to Buss and Ethan Cole. I’m not kidding.

We won’t see Moe Neal at all next year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom